U.S. stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopster

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Hello all, idk if i am blind or what. i have been reading and reading and decided i want to get a sample kit, but where from in the u.s.? i have been vaping for 3 months now and man i just can quit the 1-5 analogs a day. i love how much bedder i feel and just wanna give snuff a shot. my 510 works awesome, but just doesnt fully fullfill me. seems like i should fit well in here. :p

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
I got a few samples of snuff dirt cheap from someone on the snuson forum. It came from the U.S.

The only other thing I can suggest is to get the $1 sampler from getsnus.com It's a mix of different general brands to give you an idea of what swedish snus is all about. It's actually free, you just pay $1 shipping. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy everything.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Hello all, idk if i am blind or what. i have been reading and reading and decided i want to get a sample kit, but where from in the u.s.? i have been vaping for 3 months now and man i just can quit the 1-5 analogs a day. i love how much bedder i feel and just wanna give snuff a shot. my 510 works awesome, but just doesnt fully fullfill me. seems like i should fit well in here. :p
Here ya go lopster Introductory Offer - GetSnus.com. A buck shipping and you get a free sampling of General brand snus....and it's just the tip of the iceberg. Snus, vape and enjoy a smokeless life :).

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Mars, lowest shipping cost of any snuff vendor, comparable pricing but somewhat limited selection.
NicotineRush, I do like this one!, Huge selection, 3 days from Florida to Oregon.
Toque Shop, Free shipping worldwide, price per gram is good, Toque products only.
MrSnuff, very comparable to nicotinerush in all respects.

That said, the only vendor I'm aware of that is in the continental US is Mars.
NicotineRush and MrSnuff are winding down in their preparation to move their operations to the UK, compliments of your duly elected congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread