Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I am wanting a UFS and collection tank. I am new to vaping and have been reading alot and I would like the best... I have messaged for the adapter hopefull I can get on the list for the GG collection tank too 510 adapter.
Do you know that the ufs is only a tank feeder system and not a electronic cigarette? Just curious.

Yes I have read the GG wiki in detail along with zillions of utube videos :) And from what I have read the UFS is undenialable the best feeder system out there. I would like one of those UFS with a collection tanks with a adapter from Poland to put on my provari. I have recently started vaping and currently vaping @ 4.7 volts. Just want one of those beautiful UFS's

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Yes I have read the GG wiki in detail along with zillions of utube videos :) And from what I have read the UFS is undenialable the best feeder system out there. I would like one of those UFS with a collection tanks with a adapter from Poland to put on my provari. I have recently started vaping and currently vaping @ 4.7 volts. Just want one of those beautiful UFS's
Well in case you are not able to get an adapter, which you may very well be able too, if you get a ggts, there are a couple vendors that sell 4.8volt batteries that fit in the ggts and that way you would be able to use the ufs on the device that it was built for and run the voltage that you like.

Well in case you are not able to get an adapter, which you may very well be able too, if you get a ggts, there are a couple vendors that sell 4.8volt batteries that fit in the ggts and that way you would be able to use the ufs on the device that it was built for and run the voltage that you like.

Kewl didnt know they had 4.8 batteries... I have figured out that trying to get a GG is like a man in hell wanting a glass of icewater. LOL I see there is a classified here on the forum...

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
I just got a response from him and he said it was shipped out last Friday. So it should be in our hands in about 7 days, remember it's coming from Poland. Nothing to worry about.

Yup I missed the first round. Wonder if anyone receive and had use it. hope that it will reach fast to you guys!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I already emailed him for status last week but still no responce of any kind. Also thought that i was atleast gonna get a reply. Still dont have a UFS but atleast want to get the adapter :)
Did you pay for one or are you just checking status on when they will be available again? Its strange because I have heard a few people mention that they are not getting responses from him but I get a pm back in no time every time i have pmed him. I will chime back in when I get mine.

Yup I missed the first round. Wonder if anyone receive and had use it. hope that it will reach fast to you guys!

I will let you know how it goes when I get mine, I am hoping by weeks end but we shall see.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Got mine, looks good.
2gselqd.jpg

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Got mine, looks good.
2gselqd.jpg

Hey! no fair. Guess I should go check my mailbox. Does it look like pretty good quality or what?

EDIT': i just realized what you said about using it on the collector tank, thats a pretty neat idea to utilize the adjustable airflow on other mods, might look strange but would be cool none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread