Ufs -> 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Yeah, I've got a couple of IKV 2.0 ohm attys that weren't quite giving me the throat hit I like at 3.7V. So when I finish this tank of juice I'm gonna pop them in and see if I can crank it up a bit. Hope you get your adapter today. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
downside to the Provari is it does not like 1.5ohm attys so you will get that error. Well you have a VV so get a SR atty or a 1.8-2.0ohm and crank it up =)

scope

Verified Member
Feb 15, 2011
uk
This won't fit the AVS, well not that I can see on my one anyway, unless I'm missing something? the adapter has a recessed well in it which won't come into contact with the bottom of the atty connection on the AVS just as it is?

I think you would almost certainly need one of these, AFSV3 cap for all mods (Nickel GGTS only) [AFSV3CAP] - £16.99 : E-Cigz London, Discount Electronic Cigarette & cheap E-liquid suppliers, Atomizers, Cartomizers, Batteries, GGTS, Ecigs E-Cigs E Cigs E Cigz that enables AVS use on all mods but showing out of stock in uk!

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I must say that so far the best vape I've ever experienced is the UFS mounted on the Provari. I'm using an IKV 2.0 ohm atty with Provari set at 4.2V and it don't get any better. Only drawback is it's big and it's heavy. You ain't gonna walk around with this thing hanging in your lip like a Winston, haha. But it vapes great. I am anxiously awaiting Imeo's VV though cause I know it's gonna probably be even better.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
This won't fit the AVS, well not that I can see on my one anyway, unless I'm missing something? the adapter has a recessed well in it which won't come into contact with the bottom of the atty connection on the AVS just as it is?

I think you would almost certainly need one of these, AFSV3 cap for all mods (Nickel GGTS only) [AFSV3CAP] - £16.99 : E-Cigz London, Discount Electronic Cigarette & cheap E-liquid suppliers, Atomizers, Cartomizers, Batteries, GGTS, Ecigs E-Cigs E Cigs E Cigz that enables AVS use on all mods but showing out of stock in uk!

I believe you are correct.

afsadapt.jpg

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I finally actually used this after I got it in the mail. It's on my Provari and it's blowing my head up with vapor and throat hit. I was about to sell the UFS and I just don't think I can now. VV and UFS is just a combo that is incredible, my iAtty hits great too but I honestly have to say this thing is awesome. The iAtty will not replace the UFS, they both are great tank systems and I would recommend owning both.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I'm with you silentt. I have the UFS on my Provari and the Iatty on my SS GGTS and I keep going from one to the other. Both are excellent. I don't ever anticipate selling either.
I finally actually used this after I got it in the mail. It's on my Provari and it's blowing my head up with vapor and throat hit. I was about to sell the UFS and I just don't think I can now. VV and UFS is just a combo that is incredible, my iAtty hits great too but I honestly have to say this thing is awesome. The iAtty will not replace the UFS, they both are great tank systems and I would recommend owning both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread