Juice control will NOT close all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Ok, bit of a problem...

I just realized the parts you sent me are from V1, but I have V2. The plastic window doesn't screw on well to the base cup.. it's loose in the threads, and the connector is a bit tight to screw onto the bottom part, but it does screw on eventually.

I also realized why the juice control was easier to screw/unscrew, it's missing the o-ring.

I now have the connector part you sent me with the base cup I have from mine and I'm letting the juice sit with the juice control closed all the way to see if there's any leaking. If not, that's the configuration I'll stick with since the clear window screws on better, and I can live with the slight out of spec fitment of the connector part and bottom part.

Right now though, it seems like the connector part from mine is the problem. Without it, I'm not getting any of the gurgling or mouthfuls of juice, and I'm actually getting vapour from the atty.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
you have to return the pieces to Para Nature, so I have to send you new ones. I will send you new connector and new base with the next shipment to Bruce. Can you please remind it to me in 20 days if its possible Nature?
Yessir, no problem!

Para, is it alright if I hold onto the parts until that time so I can have a functioning UFS, or do you want them back now?

Though I still have my fingers crossed NanoVapor is going to be getting some Odyssues's... if he does, then it won't be such an agonizing wait for the replacement parts... :)

I'mGatMan!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
Miami, FL
This thread has given me some insight about why my UFS might be leaking. Next time I'm empty I'm gonna check to see if I can see a gap. What I HAVE noticed is that my center pin seems a little off-center inside the atty connecter, and thus the atty looks like it's leaning a bit. I have been vaping for over a day on a UFS full of Boba's, and I haven't opened my JC yet.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
This thread has given me some insight about why my UFS might be leaking. Next time I'm empty I'm gonna check to see if I can see a gap. What I HAVE noticed is that my center pin seems a little off-center inside the atty connecter, and thus the atty looks like it's leaning a bit. I have been vaping for over a day on a UFS full of Boba's, and I haven't opened my JC yet.

Sounds like a dream come true... You get to vape with it all day long without ever having to fiddle with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread