• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK vapers - stop lurking - come & say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidator

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Berkshire UK
I can now say hello to all UK vapers now that I am allowed out of my cage.

I am now on my fourth day of vaping and have had no desire to go back to my pipe or fags (I hope it is ok to use that word this side of the pond!)

I am so confident of sticking with it that I have already placed another £40 order, mainly spares and juices.

jasmica

Aug 2, 2012
South Coast
Still new to all this (didn't even realise there was a UK Forum until someone across the pond directed me here for help with UK suppliers). Am I the only one who uses a cartridge based system (i.e. top it up & vape) or does anyone else do that too? Most people seem to be talking an entirely different language to me on these forums!

jasmica

Aug 2, 2012
South Coast
Jasmica, by cartridge based system, do you mean a separate cartridge & atomiser? If so, then some people are still using them. But most prefer cartomisers/clearomisers these days as they hold more juice than cartridges.

Hmmmm, double-dutch to me again I'm afraid!! I buy ready made e-liquid which I pour into my 2ml cartridge which slots into my thingy (atomiser?) which slots into my rechargeable battery. That's what I do! What everyone else does sounds so complicated - wicks, cleaning, wasted something or other when the flavour's not good.......... far too complex for me - I suffer with blonde/senior moments myself so needed something really simple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread