• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK Where do you buy your RN 4072 Attys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
I am just wondering where most UK RN 4072 atty users buy their attys? The place I have normally purchased some from has run out.

I think you get your RN4072 from the same place I get my RN4075s ;) (I noticed they were out ;) )

If it's not a company you have problems with, I know that TW and TECC atomisers are RN rather than DSE and TECC have the ones you want in stock

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
beard" data-source="post: 309577" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
prof beard said:
I think you get your RN4072 from the same place I get my RN4075s ;) (I noticed they were out ;) )

If it's not a company you have problems with, I know that TW and TECC atomisers are RN rather than DSE and TECC have the ones you want in stock

Hey thanks Prof......yes the TECC place seems to be selling the RN 4072 and have plenty in stock. I see they give a 28 day guarantee...I really should start making these places honour their gaurantees because it will be a miracle for me to have an atomizer last for 28 days.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
I really should start making these places honour their gaurantees because it will be a miracle for me to have an atomizer last for 28 days.
Faulty Items replaced
TW (and I assume therefore TECC) guarantee the 1st atty but not replacement ones. You might therefore want to check with other suppliers if their policy is the same. BTW, this isn't meant for any type of "bashing" ;), not that we Brits seem to be anything other than polite and civilised amongst ourselves :D

(Sorry, didn't realise the atties were for a Janty Stick :))

EDIT - Just to add that the above about guarantee for the 2nd atty isn't that clear, but sounds like it might be replaced if DOA.

Last edited:

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
E-Cigs.co.uk have plenty of RN-4072's in stock at the moment.
The white one is £6.49. The black, silver and Cranberry red are £7.49.
Those prices include delivery whether you get 1 or 5.
Any probs with them and Simon sends you an stamped addressed empty packet to send it back and sends you a new one.
They are all four hole afaik. (not sure about the white one's)
I got a couple of Silver ones a couple of weeks ago. Very Nice.
I have never had a problem with sending duff items back to Simon.

TECC have just White ones @ £6.99 +£1.95 p&p Each. 28 Day Guarantee.
Don't know about returns 'cause i've never sent anything back.
Jason has always been very helpful and obliging and i do not have a bad word to say about either of these suppliers.
Always very fast,reliable Delivery from both. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread