The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

UKV closed

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by styl3r, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. styl3r

styl3r Full Member

Jul 7, 2011
    UK
    Hi guys as you are aware UKV has had to close to digest what has happened and look for a way forward i have spoken to Prof Beard about adding a disclaimer making the author of a post responsible for there own actions. Anyway for anybody who want to meet up in good old cyberspace a site has been put up for all ukv user to go and have a chat with classies and modders sections much like what we are use to if you want to take a look here is the link
    supportukvapers.com • Index page
    cheers
    Styl3r

2. Gremlin_UK

Gremlin_UK Full Member Verified Member

Jul 9, 2012
    UK
    Who owns/runs it ? I looked and see the name Admin as the head person, who are they ? sorry but since all this nonsense has kicked off I dont know who's who or who to trust.

3. irco

irco Full Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Fife, Scotland
    Hi Styl3r
    Just registered on link site. Hope we don't need a crash helmet there to protect us from toys being chucked out of the pram

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.