Ultimate CE2 easy Ultimate Fix / Mod for great performance and no leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinsk

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
I have a bunch of the older style stainless steel CE2s, which I still use for sampling DIY stuff. The older style middle rings were tapered in the center, around the hole. I've used the newer middle rings, flat side up, and then one of the older, tapered rings, taper side up, and then the drip tip. The extra ring takes up the remainder of the space between the rings and the end of the drip tip. The rings remove very easily for filling.

I have been using this exact method, and I cannot recommend it enough. Do not worry if you are missing the middle ring however, its just a nice to have and assists in ensuring a tight seal. As you go through CE2s you will build up a stock pile. Always always always save your old seals, you never know when they will come in handy :)

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
I have been using this exact method, and I cannot recommend it enough. Do not worry if you are missing the middle ring however, its just a nice to have and assists in ensuring a tight seal. As you go through CE2s you will build up a stock pile. Always always always save your old seals, you never know when they will come in handy :)
That is a good point! I keep my old empty RX bottles and store the extra seals there and got Quite a few seals now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread