Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Ok, let's assume you're going out of town. For 6 months. You've got the juice, or a supply waiting. Your batteries and charger. You've got your Reo Grand.

What do you you take as your ultimate, but reasonably priced: let's say no more than 50.00 including shipping, repair kit for your Grand?

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I haven't had to repair anything on any of my Reos yet, but I do have on hand an extra spring, extra bottles, some extra o-rings and several extra RM2 screws. There is a repair kit that you can order that has everything needed to repair your Reo, so I guess that would be the ultimate! Check out the "Accessories" page on Reomods and you'll find the repair kit, plus other parts that you can order individually if it's something that you might think you would need. Personally, the thing that I've gone through the most are drip tips, so that is what I would stock up on if I wasn't going to be able to order anything for awhile.

Accessories

Reo Grand Repair Kit

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Thanks all. I'm going to wait a bit for the sub-ohm kit to come out and see what my options are then. I'm thinking o-rings, rm2 screws, extra bottle and feeder tube, and a repair kit plus one extra spring would do it.

I just don't want to get stuck if something fails, like a spring, and have to wait to order something. Plus, it seems that certain items go out of stock so there would be the wait time for that as well. I'd rather just be prepared and since another Reo isn't in the cards, rather wallet, right now being able to handle any contingency would be nice.

Thanks again,
Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread