threads beginning to strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yemrot

Mar 16, 2013
Janesville WI
Hey fellow reo users, first let me start by saying I've had my reo grand for a little over a year and absolutely love it! That being said I'm beginning to notice some wear and tear on my device. The first and most alarming thing is the fact that the 510 tread connection is starting to stip out. For now, it still works but i fear its days are numbered. My question is does anyone know where i can find a new connector? I saw on robs website the repair kit (which i believe also upgrades the voltage output slightly) but it does not include the 510 connection. Is this part replaceable or do i need to send it back for repairs? I really dont want to be without it!! Im handy enough to figure out how to do the repairs myself if I can find the correct parts. Thanks in advance for any feedback you guys can give me and vape ON!!

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
ReosMods, LLC
120 Ida Jim Rd
Alfred, ME 04002

Just send it in with a note that details the specific the issue, and include your name, address, phone number (just in case), and your PayPal associated e-mail address. The modshucker will put your Reo in proper order, send you an invoice via PayPal, and return your good-as-new Reo lickety split.

Best customer service, evah!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
ReosMods, LLC
120 Ida Jim Rd
Alfred, ME 04002

Just send it in with a note that details the specific the issue, and include your name, address, phone number (just in case), and your PayPal associated e-mail address. The modshucker will put your Reo in proper order, send you an invoice via PayPal, and return your good-as-new Reo lickety split.

Best customer service, evah!

I don't think Rob Could have said it any better..
+1

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Yup, quick trip to the spa. Had to have one of my OG minis done a couple months ago. It was my first REO ever and in daily service for almost 3 years. Threads do wear out and that REO was in use long before rebuildable atties were around, so those poor threads saw plenty action. Now with rebuildables, I seldom remove them from my REOs, only about once a month for a good cleaning. The threads should hold up even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread