Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I would imagine that it is the liquid. When that stuff builds up and especially when it gets hot it is like glue. Try taking a wet rag and really wiping it down hard, or try the lemon juice as darjelin said.

Edit: By the way, if you could send me a picture of what you are looking at it might better help me see what you are talking about.

ChristianC

Jul 22, 2011
Philippines
heres the picture of the ultramax corroded attomizer interface that i was talking about, the inside thread is also corroded looks really bad just got the item last july 3, 2011. so is thias covered by the warranty?
ultramaxcorrosion.jpg

Last edited:

ChristianC

Jul 22, 2011
Philippines
LIke I said before, we can only warranty what Apex Vapor will warranty us. We are still waiting to hear back from them. Have you heard anything back from support@innovapor.com?

havent heard from mark yet but i already sent him the picture, im even actually considering getting a ultra res as ive seen someone on the other thead using it on his GGTB, and it really looks nice a good alternative to iAtty as its more streamline and looks as if it was made for the GGTB. hope to hear from innovapor soon. anyways if you get to have a hold of them can you pls . mention my concern, it would be a big help. thanks TmeisT!good to know theres a helping hand here at innovapor as ive seen on other threads of innovapor

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
havent heard from mark yet but i already sent him the picture, im even actually considering getting a ultra res as ive seen someone on the other thead using it on his GGTB, and it really looks nice a good alternative to iAtty as its more streamline and looks as if it was made for the GGTB. hope to hear from innovapor soon. anyways if you get to have a hold of them can you pls . mention my concern, it would be a big help. thanks TmeisT!good to know theres a helping hand here at innovapor as ive seen on other threads of innovapor

Well I just talked to Mark and he said that warranty issues that have to do with corrosion like you are experiencing has to be dealt with Apex Vapor directly, there is nothing InnoVapor can do about it. Email info@apexvapor.com and they will handle your warranty issue. You can also PM N8T as he the engineer behind the Alphas.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Thanks Nate, thats really kind of you to be sending a replacement. now im seeing why guys here say that apex has a great aftersales support. so i'll be expecting it anytime soon, cant wait for it, thanks again nate, thanks apexvapor

Great to hear you got a new replacement coming. I knew Apex Vapor would come through for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread