ULTRApure from Innovapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Just got my UltraPure order today. I had just ordered two new atomizers which I desperately needed. They have the best quality atomizers that I have experienced.

I ordered 18 mg Full flavor regular. I also ordered 36 mg unflavored which i plan on mixing and I haven't tried that yet.
I drip on a 510 by the way.
The 18mg FF Reg.- AWESOME stuff. I really like Ecopure and my fave was the Rich Low.
This is basically Ecopure 2.0. Ecopure was always the cleanest feeling/tasting vape to me. I have fluids with better flavor, but none had the pureness of Ecopure.
This new stuff is the same but better. It is even more pure feeling/tasting. No whiff of a chemical at all. Still has a good throat hit because the vapor is so thick, but it doesn't burn or feel scratchy like some other fluids. I amazed at the hits I get off of this. Very Analog like clouds, but no coughing. Super satisfying. All day vape material for sure.

The flavor is MUCH better than ecopure. It is less sweet and more tobacco flavored. Not overpowering like some other flavors. I personally enjoy Cuban cigar or French pipe better than this, but this beats out all the Dunhill/Camel/Marbro etc. etc. etc. clones. With Ecopure, I sometimes didn't even catch any flavor at all, just vapor, with this new stuff it is always there.
Vapor Production- 10+ (best I've had)
Flavor - 9 (An improvement over Ecopure, but not as good as Cuban Cigar or French Pipe)
Purity- Off the Charts. It's probably healthier to vape UltraPure than not vaping at all.
Shipping- A++++ Superfast. I order online and three days later I'm vaping away.
One problem- they didn't get my order right. I ordered two bottles of the 18 mg FF reg. and they only sent me one. I sent them an email though and I'm sure they will send me the missing bottle. They are a great company and are probably getting a lot of orders right now as well as going through a transition. It's understandable.
I love innovapor and you should too!:)

scottic2

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
NJ, USA
I ordered some today, can't wait to try it. I also got the ECOPure today (my first time using it) and I like it a lot. Can't wait to get the Ultrapure. By the way, I have a lot of respect for vendors that ship an order out the same day (provided that I ordered it early enough). These are the vendors that I end up going back to.

budlong

Jan 29, 2010
here
I bought my ecig about three weeks ago from innovapor, which shipped with the EcoPure juice. I thought the flavor was pretty tasty. I tried some juices from other venders, but all the new flavors seemed to taste like sucking on an incense stick. I decided to stop wasting my money and just get more of the EcuPure Gold.
I ordered the UltraPure liquid thinking it would have at least a similar flavor to the former Gold EcoPure. I was sad when i opened the bottle and had my first whiff. The closest thing i can think of is when you have a bad chest cold and a dry cough, the flavor you get from that dry cough :( The smell and the flavor are sadly identical.
It is definitely has a clean hit, but the flavor just kills any enjoyment. The worst thing is now i only have a choice between the cough flavor and the incense sticks, for at least 3-5 days [i am out of Eco Gold...ugh].
aside from the flavor of the UltraPure Full Liquid, all of my other innovapor purchases and customer service has been top notch. :)
BUDLoNG

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
That sucks you don't like it man. I tried mixing the unflavored in with some non-nicotine VG Mango Flavor from Decadent Vapors. It's pretty awesome. I just can't do any PG stuff and this is the cleanest VG I have ever tried. There are better flavors out there though, but there are much much much worse. This won't be my every day vape, but it is the most satisfying so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread