Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSloth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2014
Portland, OR, USA
All this talk of Chinese food is making me hungry.

It also reminds me of a news story I heard on NPR. Apparently, the Thai government is disturbed about all of the cheap, foreign knock-offs of green curry, and are developing a robotic taster to certify "authentic" green curry, vs. fake, clone curry. I just tried this at home, but all of my stainless steel mods taste the same to me :(

Madaz

Sep 30, 2014
London

Attachments

• takeaway.jpg
    takeaway.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

carrdoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2014
Western subs of Chicago
Classic mistakes op.First you made a statement on what YOU feel.then responded when questioned,rebutted when attacked,explained further and deeper when reattacked,now you're at the apologetic phase.Just stop,this is an internet forum,even if you are 100 percent on point,there will always be others that just for not understanding your statement or others that just because they want to attack,will.LET IT GO and vape already! Good luck anyway.This thread already has mutated a few times! Now its just fun.

M3CH M0D M4DN355

Aug 21, 2014
UK
I do think people get a little to hung up on the safety aspects when it comes to metals considering we are ex smokers!
As long as my mods and atties aren't made from depleted uranium then personally I am not all that concerned. Brass and copper may not be ideal but it doesn't really bother me all that much, maybe it should but frankly it doesn't. :)

I am more concerned about batteries more so than the quality of the metal (as long as the metal isn't rusty of course).

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
^He discloses it via PM. Many of us know.

Weak - never saw any need to keep Facts from ECF members concerning product issues. Maybe not all, but most would understand and appreciate the heads up. It would also increase pressure on the Maker to do the right thing and take corrective actions.

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
^He discloses it via PM. Many of us know.

Thanks for your support, Qorax, but this thread has become a troll hotspot. I doubt many know or care of your contributions to the community, so your posts will carry little to no weight, and attempts will be made to draw you into needless drama.

I dont feel that anything good can be accomplished in thread anymore

No big deal, there are always those who enjoy attacking others, and any acknowledgement enables them.

Redacted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread