Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Anybody tried their WTA?
Good price, but I read its rather clear coloured and I was programmed that lightish brown is how it should be....
Also I believe it's a expensive process to manufacture, therefor the price raises some doubts about its effectiveness.
Any comments?

Last edited:

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Yeah all looks positive so far...mmm why so much cheaper? Is it really made in the US, or the cheap labour country...?
Sorry can't help being cautious inquisitive :yawn:

Completely understandable, maybe @stols001 can weigh in on this. I know she just tried her stash.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I keep comparing the WTA processes of different manufacturers..
Umbra says the wta content increases (and decrease) in relation to the nic content....
Aroma has a fixed % wta content in their diy and wta infused flavoured liquids, but the nic % varies...
That to me suggests two different processes....not?
That furthermore raises all kinds of questions..
Is there really more than one way to extract wta?
Is the one really more cost effective than the other?
Is the one "different" from the other?
Is the one "better" than the other?
One thing is forsure...WTA is not going away. Its just starting up. In fact I think WTA is the future of vaping...!!!

Ah well...don't mind me, i'm just thinking out loud. Perhaps I should think less and vape more... :?:

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Yeah all looks positive so far...mmm why so much cheaper? Is it really made in the US, or the cheap labour country...?
Sorry can't help being cautious inquisitive :yawn:

It is made in and distributed out of Central KY.
(not by me)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know how Umbavapes does it either, but I kind of agree that WTA may take off at some point. It's nice to find a vendor that is doing it inexpensively and I have to say that I really like their WTA... But I also liked Aroma's. Mother's Milk, less so.

I was able to get some WTA for the husband coming up here shortly and it's nice that I could get something that works well for less expense. Honestly, if Aroma hadn't been so pricy I could have seen myself using it long-term (and with Umbavape, it's nice to know a tank is around when needed).

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I use the wholesale (unflavored) 18 mg and will put like a 1/3 or 1/4 dropper full when I refill (not in every tank, but a few). I don't find it to be harsh at all, and I'm not sure what happens to WTA when its mixed into another DIY mix, it didn't really occur to me to mix it.

With that said, no I don't find it harsh, and at 18 nic it probably should be, but I am not using large amounts of it. I haven't tried flavored e-liquids from any vendor.

If you feel it is harsh, might try lowering the nicotine, mixing in your tank, I used the VG option for the unflavored WTA so it's not giving me any PG-ness.

Good luck,

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well I don't use it STRAIGHT (unless my mom is around, maybe) I just add a little to some DIY juice that's already in my tank. I have vaped it 50/50 in my tank before, that's probably the highest I've gone. I really didn't find that harsh either, and I think @Terry Koontz does do that though (straight unflavored) he might have some suggestions for you. He was the person who turned me on to Umbavape, and I am so glad he did :)

Anna

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Anybody tried their WTA?
Good price, but I read its rather clear coloured and I was programmed that lightish brown is how it should be....
Also I believe it's a expensive process to manufacture, therefor the price raises some doubts about its effectiveness.
Any comments?

My main vape is a mixture of 555 and RY4 from aromaejuice - both are really clear. I'm not sure that is a sign of anything. I find them 'effective'.

I ordered 'sticky' from umba a day or two ago. I am optimistic. The NET's I vape are generally much darker - currently 'analog blend' and 'natural cavendish'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread