Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Well, I was right about my morning commute. I've been parked on I-35 for an hour and ten minutes. On the bright side, my car no longer smells like lemon pledge. Now it smells like Texas Select Vapors Atomic Fireball.

Oh, and I took this for Wes and Always:
hery5e9y.jpg

That's the new VV in blue, smoked blue tank, with the fireball next to a standard 650, smoked gray tank and TSV RY4.

Uh oh I got shiny itis now! I love that blue and I love the green and pink in the size comparison pic! And a purple, because it would look pretty in my PV holder :blush: I want all the things!

Aviationrich

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Amarillo
My GF just got the silver colored Triton and it looks really sharp...may get my next VV in the color!!!

And Aviationrich, not sure if you're into tropical/sweet, but Malibu is very good!

I had mailbu in my starter cartos with the g6. Maybe I should try it again now that I'm on tanks. The carto gave me a polymer taste.

Sent from my galaxy s4 using tapatalk

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Good morning everybody.......guess what.......10 degrees and I am without power!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!! That's super cold for Ala and why no power??? Did you guys get an ice storm? I hope you have some fully charge batts. Could be a long day for ya! And hope you have some nice, thick blankets. :(

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Has anyone tasted their absolute favorite coffee after quitting and went "ew?"

I loved this stuff but now it's just funky and tastes like hospital coffee

I've always loved Dunkin Doughnuts coffee and still do. But since my taste buds have been coming back around, some of my fav pasta dishes I cook, the sauces are more heavily seasoned than I thought! Wow!!! My last pesto pasta was a little too much basil and I didn't taste that before. Good thing my husband eats about anything. He never told me to calm down on the herbs/spices.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know the reason for the power outage yet. We do have one transformer that will blow over nothing then they have to come and reset it. I wish they would just replace it. And since they're only 11 houses connected we are always the last ones to get turned back on.

But I have plenty of batteries. :lol:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Morning halons. Ang I hope you had a great 29th bday yesterday. My gps was acting funny so I missed jumping out of your cake. Tell your girl friends I will reimburse them for deposit.

In other news. 45 mph wind gusts today!

sent from my S4 using tapatalk

Awe thanks so much & since I've had soooo many 29 bdays, er...I mean...other bdays, it was very uneventful and had I had you jumping out of a cake, it would have DEF been a better one!

Having a Bday in Jan plus it's been proven Jan 22,23 and 24th are the most depressing days of the year for the majority of Americans (due to Christmas bills, dark days and cold), I have never really liked my Bday other than I'm an Aquarius, the best, most mysterious Zodiac sign and Michael Jordan's BB number.

As a kid, I had more cancelled Bday parties due to crappy weather that I got to a point where I use to say my Bday was another date! Usually the week after when I could actually have my Bday party. LOLOLOL my dad also likes to remind me when I was born, there was a HUGE snow storm in North Carolina-Ft. Bragg. He says it is normal I would get a bad snow storm on my bdays cuz that's how I came into this world.

I don't know the reason for the power outage yet. We do have one transformer that will blow over nothing then they have to come and reset it. I wish they would just replace it. And since they're only 11 houses connected we are always the last ones to get turned back on.

But I have plenty of batteries. :lol:

Thank goodness cuz that would suck big time!!! But the temp in ur house must be dropping fast. BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
Awe thanks so much & since I've had soooo many 29 bdays, er...I mean...other bdays, it was very uneventful and had I had you jumping out of a cake, it would have DEF been a better one!

Having a Bday in Jan plus it's been proven Jan 22,23 and 24th are the most depressing days of the year for the majority of Americans (due to Christmas bills, dark days and cold), I have never really liked my Bday other than I'm an Aquarius, the best, most mysterious Zodiac sign and Michael Jordan's BB number.

As a kid, I had more cancelled Bday parties due to crappy weather that I got to a point where I use to say my Bday was another date! Usually the week after when I could actually have my Bday party. LOLOLOL my dad also likes to remind me when I was born, there was a HUGE snow storm in North Carolina-Ft. Bragg. He says it is normal I would get a bad snow storm on my bdays cuz that's how I came into this world.

Thank goodness cuz that would suck big time!!! But the temp in ur house must be dropping fast. BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Its good to know that this time of year has others in a funk and not just me. I cant remember a year where I have been this drab. No motivation. ZERO. And it has been one thing after the other with sicknesses, work, weather, injuries and so on. I have silently thrown in the towel until moral improves. On top of it all I always forget, oh yea... I quit smoking. Of course I am always harder on myself than anyone around me. But seriously?!?!
I just want to fast forward into spring.

sent from my S4 using tapatalk

SamNapolitanke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Tempe, AZ
What's up samolet? 4 days to go here in an hour or so. How're you hanging in there?
Wes

Still going strong bud, i'm starting to experiment with 6mg... that's my goal. If I ever get to stick with 6 im gonna have a ton of 12 and 18 to sell/give away :D

Except for my Tribeca of course, that one I would dilute. :lol:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Still going strong bud, i'm starting to experiment with 6mg... that's my goal. If I ever get to stick with 6 im gonna have a ton of 12 and 18 to sell/give away :D

Except for my Tribeca of course, that one I would dilute. :lol:

Darn I was gonna put an offer on that Tribeca! :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread