Not open for further replies.

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
No, but I did get a 7 ml of it :)

Sent from my galaxy s4 using tapatalk

I hope you like it. I don't see much love for it around the forums, but if it's not tied with Tribeca for my favorite, it may have actually surpassed it.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
EvieRug that sucks. Try to minimize opening doors unless you have to. Blankets and body heat till it gets restored.

sent from my S4 using tapatalk

TCO69 :lol: I have power.............dangit now I have to get ready and go to work..........that sux..........I had plenty of batteries, a fully charged iPad and gas heat I was good!!!!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:lol::lol::lol: good play

I think he (TCO69) likes to get .......even :lol:

Have you tried the southern classic?

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

Who doesn't want to try a southern classic...........hello I'm southern........erm.....ahem......good morning Reverend!! :angel:

Well I'm off, I have to get to work now!!

Last edited:

SamNapolitanke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Tempe, AZ
I don't know the reason for the power outage yet. We do have one transformer that will blow over nothing then they have to come and reset it. I wish they would just replace it. And since they're only 11 houses connected we are always the last ones to get turned back on.

But I have plenty of batteries. :lol:

Oh this sucks!!!

Sorry evie

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I think he like to get .......even :lol:

Who doesn't want to try a southern classic...........hello I'm southern........erm.....ahem......good morning Reverend!! :angel:

Well I'm off, I have to get to work now!!

Darn jobs always taking my playmates......

I mean taking all my prayer group gals :angel: to work

SamNapolitanke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Tempe, AZ
Its good to know that this time of year has others in a funk and not just me. I cant remember a year where I have been this drab. No motivation. ZERO. And it has been one thing after the other with sicknesses, work, weather, injuries and so on. I have silently thrown in the towel until moral improves. On top of it all I always forget, oh yea... I quit smoking. Of course I am always harder on myself than anyone around me. But seriously?!?!
I just want to fast forward into spring.

Keep your chin up bro.

It shall pass.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
It will, it does suck though. Have you looked into seasonal affective disorder?

^^^^^^^^true dat. TCO, ur not alone my man. I have it and it sucks. And seriously those three days are PROVEN to be the most depressing of the year, but shall pass. Even tho it's cold as crap outside the sun is out so it brightens my mood. When Spring hits, I get crazy giddy!!! Then Summer, I'm a like a stripper that scored huge tips-upside down, happy, less clothes..... Um, wait, that was not what I meant.

But anyway, looking forward to spring. Woohoo, can't wait!

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
As much as i love snow i could never live in that climate. I have been exposed to that weather for work before and i swear i could feel the depression flowing into my brain.

I would not last long.

It's not too bad with Dec because of the holidays keeping everyone busy and stuff. January sets in with some cabin fever, then February and at this point the snow loses it's pretty and is just mucky and gray and the skies are always gray and so on. By march everyone is sick of it and we have to wait for at least April sometimes may for it to be over.

I didn't have as many problems when I was working but it can get real depressing being at home 24/7 with kids that are bored with no way to get rid of their energy. We don't have much gas money to go anywhere other than the necessary Dr appts or grocery store, so there's at least 2 days a week we all get sick of each other.

Accompany that with the Mr working long hours and no adult friends in the area and you can see why I'm always here to drive you fine folks nuts :p

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
It will, it does suck though. Have you looked into seasonal affective disorder?

No I think I AngiBe nailed it for me. I usually just get through it. I don't have a disorder. Lol im just being a lil biatch about winter. Lolololol...

Fyi they make pills for everything and I take none of them. Im old school like that.

Ymmv

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
No I think I AngiBe nailed it for me. I usually just get through it. I don't have a disorder. Lol im just being a lil biatch about winter. Lolololol...

Fyi they make pills for everything and I take none of them. Im old school like that.

Ymmv

I don't mean take pills :p I avoid meds as much as possible believe me, I think most times those stupid things cause more problems than the original issue. The only reason I took the vicodins I took was because it was absolutely necessary, and believe me I have an extremely high pain tolerance. I just meant you're not alone, and it is an actual thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread