unhappy with resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I have been a happy customer of madvapes for over 2 years. I failed at my first attempt to quit analogs, and am just getting started back vaping. Made an order from the trusty madvapes.com site, and all was great. Same awesome shipping speed and delivery as I remembered. I then made a second order for more juice and some batteries. Fast shipping again- they always have impressed me there. But.... the batteries that I ordered were supposed to be 800 mah non-protected batteries (for a vv device- and the site states these work in the device that I own)- the batts that I recieved are protected batteries, and just dont power vv devices such as the zmax or vamo.
I went through the ticket system and was told that I would have to pay shipping back to madvapes to gain any resolution. I have already paid shipping once for an item that I needed, only to be told that I would have to pay shipping once again to get the proper batteries. Wow.. I have to cover the price of a mistake made by madvapes? wow again.
I know I am ranting but that just doesnt seem proper. And Im not a happy camper anymore

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
they are currently making to proper choice and sending the correct batteries. hate it for them, as shipping does cost them and making money is the reason to have a store. This also keeps them as an option for future purchases.
thanks madvapes.

I hate to bring my rant into the public eye, just thought this should be seen. Esp the way this started. But all will end well. So thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread