Unhappy with Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
My first purchase was a standard Volcano e-cig kit (PCC, battery, atomizer, carts). I got my kit and happily charged and started vaping away. After 2 carts the atomizer bridge broke. Luckily a friend had sent me her old volcano and a couple attys, so i popped one of those on and continued. I tried to charge the battery (2nd charge) and the PCC stopped working. Contacted customer service. Waited for them to respond (I had a trip out of the country planned for a week and a half after receiving this). Eventually got a call back from the CS (had to leave a message?) and was informed they would mail me an envelope to send it back. I explained I would be leaving soon and could they email me a form to send in or something of the like? No. Didn't get the mailer until I returned from my trip (3.5 weeks after talking to the CS). Sent in my item. Received NO feedback on when a new one would be shipped out until the day after my new one was received. Started using the new one. SAME exact problem with my PCC. Contacted them again. This time I got an email with the RMA form and a printable mailing label :confused:. Sent out item. Again even though I requested information, I didn't get any, just got a generic response through their web CS interface. Got confirmation 2 days after receiving the replacement which was a different PCC (the "old" version).
The positive: The first time they did replace my atty.
Negative: everything else. No communication whatsoever. Little desire to interact with their consumers. Not a company I will return to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread