The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Unicorn Bottles

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by DIreGrim, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DIreGrim

DIreGrim Full Member

Sep 8, 2017
    I usually receive a free unicorn bottle when ever i order e-juices or other products. I typically buy 100ml or 120 ml and started filling the 60ml unicorn bottles to take to work. Is it better to vape from the original bottle the juice came in? Does the juice lose flavor if I vape from the unicorn bottles and leave the original at home? Im a flavor chaser, don"t care to much about the size of my clouds if that helps.

2. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Your juice will be fine. I use unicorn bottles myself and fill with juices as I need it. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I hate to use glass bottles with droppers for filling tanks. I always transfer all to plastic with tips. Never a problem

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Your "original" bottle probably started with a 55 gallon drum some place....
    You're not going to affect the flavor with a move.

Besides, Unicorn stuff is suppose to make everything better, right??

• Like Like x 4
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    You'll be fine doing that. I know that there's lots of talk about e-juice degrading, but it happens over months and years, not in the short time it takes to fill and empty a unicorn bottle, so if that's what you like for filling and travel, go for it.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member ECF Veteran

What they said. I either transfer liquid to a spare sqonk bottle or transfer to a unicorn or something similar for work. Never noticed any difference.

• Like Like x 2
  7. MrStik

MrStik Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    SoCal
    Your juice moves from whatever vessel to your tank/dripper anyways. Does it degrade on the way? Wouldn't transferring it from the original bottle to your unicorn bottle help because it is slightly mixing the liquid a bit?

8. PJReid

PJReid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Personally, I LOVE unicorn bottles. They are leak free and travel well. Enjoy those free 60ml ones.

9. lupinehorror

lupinehorror bròn Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Dunblane
    just got 5 brown glass 20ml bottles with droppers (for use with my RDAs) but do need to get some more reasonably high capacity unicorn types as more liquid must be mixed and the 7 i do have are all full.

• Like Like x 1
  10. princess Beth

princess Beth Full Member

Oct 18, 2017
    London, GB
    had to google unicorn bottles to find out what they were. bit disapointed with the search result though... haha :lol:

off topic sorry...:angel:

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.