Status
Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
For first time sale people..... You will find that people may bring forward the tank pictures as it gets closer to the sale. The actual sale will start right around 11 am PST. When the tanks post at approx. 11 am (give or take a minute) that is the time to pm your choice request for purchase. Make sure you don't pm before the tanks post. It won't count. So if you accidentally do that (I have done it before:oops:) just re-submit your pm. Thanks!:)

Last edited:

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
Congrats and welcome Cat. Great to see you've become a registered supplier. Good luck with your first sale (and the next, and the next....)!!!!

I'm liking the idea of your beautiful tanks in a slim size. Hope to see some soon.
IIRC the slims are just as lovely as the standards, but they fit nicer on an eGo. I've never owned an eGo, but the pictures are great.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hey Cat, I'm so looking forward to this sale, but I don't see a price posted. Have I missed it somewhere?

I put the price in the first post. I'll put it here to make sure everyone sees this.

tanks are 50.00 plus 3.00 for shipping and tracking (can ship up to 3 tanks for the 3.00 shipping price)
Please remember to put your username, name and address in the comments section of paypal
No mention of e-cigs

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Yes!! I got #15. I will NOT break this one.

ETA: Not that they're easy to break. My first one took a tumble down two flights of stairs while attached to my ProVari. The only damage was to the top cap of my lovely Unique.

I'm glad you got the one you wanted!

I was going to say that it must've been a hard fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread