Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
#24 is a nice tank. There are about 5 that I really wanted. I settled on two and was lucky enough to get them both. I'm actually surprised that there are still any left. If you use any juice that is likely to crack the poly, you should head over to Bedazzle tanks. Melting Glass sells the Bedazzle Tubes that are glass. She has the Unique size tanks with lots of different designs and may be posting even more when she gets home from VapeBash.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
#24 is a nice tank. There are about 5 that I really wanted. I settled on two and was lucky enough to get them both. I'm actually surprised that there are still any left. If you use any juice that is likely to crack the poly, you should head over to Bedazzle Tanks. Melting Glass sells the Bedazzle Tubes that are glass. She has the Unique size tanks with lots of different designs and may be posting even more when she gets home from VapeBash.

I was lucky enough to get my two favorites, too. So it was a good day. Well worth waking up for. I did my Paypal and fell back to sleep. Just woke up and had to check out the pics of my tanks again :)

I'm waiting for VapeBash to be over so I can buy more tubes. Not sure what will match the cream colored one until I see it. I fell in love with the shape and its a plus that I don't have any tanks that color. I think the stripe looks to be a pale peach, maybe? If so, I have a dual coil gold butterfly tube that might look really nice in it. But I also have a peachy colored flower that hasn't quite matched anything else. I bet it will be beautiful in it! I can't wait to see them in person.

Cat, is #1 just black or does it have other colors in it? I thought I saw a bit of purple. I've been watching for a tank for my Rottweiler tube but I'm not sure if it would work or not. I'm afraid it might be too dark and wash him out. Right now I have him on a chrome tank and he sticks out like a sore thumb!

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi again everyone.

Bukket, I would say it's more of a beige/taupe? on cream. Funny, I picked those for a couple folks asking for the neutral. And I picked up more lime for a few folks that said they really wanted me to bring back the lime color. I don't think I sold one lime! lol:ohmy:

Pizza, I think you will really like your tanks.

Also, I did not say something I should have said in my introduction. Almost a year ago, I went to Jon about having these tanks for folks. He was fine with that and I want to give credit where credit is due. It was Jon's original idea and design to have the all in one top, and I am thankful he was okay with us making a few, too. I really do love them!!

Last edited:

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
Hi again everyone.

Bukket, I would say it's more of a beige/taupe? on cream. Funny, I picked those for a couple folks asking for the neutral. And I picked up more lime for a few folks that said they really wanted me to bring back the lime color. I don't think I sold one lime! lol:ohmy:

Also, I did not say something I should have said in my introduction. Almost a year ago, I went to Jon about having these tanks for folks. He was fine with that and I want to give credit where credit is due. It was Jon's original idea and design to have the all in one top, and I am thankful he was okay with us making a few, too. I really do love them!!
Just wanted to add that by Jon, Cat is referring to JonboyUSMC.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Hi again everyone.

Thanks. I have a couple of tubes that will be perfect in a neutral color and I'm always finding new tubes that I have to buy.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I can't wait to doll up mine when it's gets here! I have done a lot of research and I found these on his website in uk..I was just about to try and order one from him directly when I happened on some reading that you might get them here. Yay!! I love the fact that they are hand turned. Thank you so much, it saved me a lot of money and I get it much quicker!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Stormy, you bring up a good point. I don't sell these to folks that live outside of America. I refer them to Ash. Ash doesn't sell them to folks that do live in America. He refers them to me. It is our agreement. But if you ever see something you really like that I don't carry, just let me know and I'll be happy to get it from him for you.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Stormy, you bring up a good point. I don't sell these to folks that live outside of America. I refer them to Ash. Ash doesn't sell them to folks that do live in America. He refers them to me. It is our agreement. But if you ever see something you really like that I don't carry, just let me know and I'll be happy to get it from him for you.

Awesome!! Thanks cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread