Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Final order completed!! Now we wait a bit. Getting excited. I'm getting a pink and orange one. I ordered a few slims for the sale, too. These are the new ones with glass tubes.

QRXT- You have the only one so far. How is it doing??

So I want to know what cartos people are using/liking and what size tubes from bedazzle you are getting besides the Uniques. I don't have one of the newer Unique tanks since Ash modified them to accept the longer bedazzle tubes. My tanks are the older ones. We sort of discussed this before, but lets discuss again!!:)

Nighters!!

Cat, I love my slim that came with a glass tube, it's working beautifully! I have a few other slims, I love them all, glass or not! I really need to figure out a way to take a decent picture to post here.

I use regular 35mm and XL 45mm size cartos, so I buy Unique size and XL size Bedazzle glass tubes. I also use Raven cartos with XL Bedazzle tubes on regular size Uniques.

Well now as you can see from above Cat has asked me to keep you all amused while she is away. so we will try this for starters. IMG_3116.jpg

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Well now as you can see from above Cat has asked me to keep you all amused while she is away. so we will try this for starters. View attachment 267213

Oh my..this makes me want my pink/white and pink/orange even more! So glad I pre-ordered them. The colors are beautiful :)

The olive green/pink/white stripe and the solid pink that I bought in the last sale are my 2 favorite tanks. The depth of the colors in the striped is stunning. I've never seen another tank anywhere that comes close to it.

Thanks for taking the time to post the pic and for making us such beautiful tanks!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Well then, you are good to go Vwls. You pre-ordered it in a standard size.;)

Katdarling...you are so good!!:thumbs:

Yep, I am! :D :lol:

Actually, after seeing a bit of Vwls's style, I knew her favorite color schemes. It was an easy one.

LOL I did? I think this is a bad sign... if you're ordering vaping supplies so often that you can't remember what you are ordering, you may have a problem folks. ;o)

OMG, you too? Ever get vape mail, open it, then think to yourself, "Don't I have 17 more just like these??"

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
OK I went back to look and I am confused now.,..

I ordered a #1 and a #6. In the photos, the #1 appears to be a lavender and white theme, and the #6 appears to be cream with a touch of tan running through it.

But you're saying I am getting the one from the picture of the caps, which is a soft baby green and lavender mix?

Help! :blink: :)

1-2%20S.jpg

5-6%20S.jpg

greenandlavender_zps3b2404bd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread