Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OK I went back to look and I am confused now.,..

I ordered a #1 and a #6. In the photos, the #1 appears to be a lavender and white theme, and the #6 appears to be cream with a touch of tan running through it.

But you're saying I am getting the one from the picture of the caps, which is a soft baby green and lavender mix?

Help! :blink: :)

1-2%20S.jpg

5-6%20S.jpg

greenandlavender_zps3b2404bd.jpg

Looks to me like the cap we both identified in the caps pic IS the cap to #6... or #5.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
OK I went back to look and I am confused now.,..

I ordered a #1 and a #6. In the photos, the #1 appears to be a lavender and white theme, and the #6 appears to be cream with a touch of tan running through it.

But you're saying I am getting the one from the picture of the caps, which is a soft baby green and lavender mix?

Help! :blink: :)

1-2%20S.jpg

5-6%20S.jpg

It is #6. What you're seeing in the pic is a bottom that hasn't finished being polished. The tank is actually 3 different greens, mint, lavender, pink, and white. There is white between each color. It's the tank in front with the birds on the tube. This is the one that I keep talking about how much depth there is to the colors. It is so gorgeous! Of course there will be variations in each tank. Mine is a complete stripe in front and the back has a ruffle in the bottom of the stripe (It looks like a breeze hit it). It is my favorite Unique.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi ladies!!
Katdarling-I love that slim tank set up. So pretty.:)

Thanks Bukket and Katdarling for helping Vwls. You are both right. It is the same tank.

Bukket, your Uniques are stunning with all the bedazzle tubes.;)

KD-lovin your new BB avatar:)

You just like her cuz she's got a big purse full of money to spend.... hahahahahaha! Not really... it's just full of vape gear.

Never leave home with less than 5 devices.

Thank you catcat. You're such a sweetie.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Morning! :)
Katdarling, you are so right!! Never leave home without plenty of vapegear.:laugh: Did you notice there were no zebras caps?? That is what is holding up this order. Ash received more supply of that one to ensure everyone who pre-ordered gets a Nexus pattern. We should see a progress pic for them this next week. Yay!!

Okay, I got my new punch from VIP. It's made differently than the first one I had. The pin is at the very bottom. The screw at the top doesn't go down as far as I want it to to secure the carto to punch. Does anyone have one of these and what do I need to do?:|

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Morning! :)
Katdarling, you are so right!! Never leave home without plenty of vapegear.:laugh: Did you notice there were no zebras caps?? That is what is holding up this order. Ash received more supply of that one to ensure everyone who pre-ordered gets a Nexus pattern. We should see a progress pic for them this next week. Yay!!

Okay, I got my new punch from VIP. It's made differently than the first one I had. The pin is at the very bottom. The screw at the top doesn't go down as far as I want it to to secure the carto to punch. Does anyone have one of these and what do I need to do?:|

Of course I noticed there were no zebra caps! :lol: I wondered but figured they were in a special place... Good to know we'll see progress pics!

Is your VIP punch this one? Aluminium Cartomizer Punch V4

If so, I have the same one. You are right that the top screw adjustment is fairly useless for standard sized cartos. I never even bother with it. Toss in a carto (which I've marked) and punch away. If you feel the need to have the carto secure in there, make your mark, then put on a small condom cap. Fit it to exactly where you need it. Trim the condom cap and use that particular one for all your similar sized cartos.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Its the other one, but they are the same punch. One just has a design on it. I wonder why the heck they went and changed it? Dang!! :grr: Okay, I'll try your idea. I have a bunch to punch soon for the tanks and the last thing I want to do is have to mark all of them, and I really liked the screw holding it exactly where I want it. Geesh!!

Last edited:

lowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Cat/Kat
Just get a longer screw. That is a very common size. Take the original one out, take the nut off and put in longer screw. put back in. Easy peze.
OR take the screw out take to hardware store and tell them you need one 1" longer that should do it
I think it's a 1/4" bolt. Any bolt that size should work.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Well gosh hello!! I lost electricity in half my house for a couple days and no computer. :mad:. It's on now. I guess I need a new main circuit breaker? I asked my son to look into that for me. Hopefully he will check into it before it goes off again.

Any idea when your sale is happening
Should be within a couple weeks. We got a week behind because Ash ordered more material for those who pre-ordered a tank of their color choice. I'm hoping he will be done with them by the end of this week and then it takes another 5 or 6 days to get them here from the UK. As soon as he gives me a progress report, I will let you all know. I'm ready for a new pink and orange tank!!:laugh:
Cat/Kat
Just get a longer screw. That is a very common size. Take the original one out, take the nut off and put in longer screw. put back in. Easy peze.
OR take the screw out take to hardware store and tell them you need one 1" longer that should do it
I think it's a 1/4" bolt. Any bolt that size should work.

See? It pays to have male friends here.;) Thanks Low!! it's not something I even thought of:?::blink:. I will take it in and let them find the right size for me. Instant fix!!

lowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2010
Middle of nowhere
See? It pays to have male friends here.;) Thanks Low!! it's not something I even thought of:?::blink:. I will take it in and let them find the right size for me. Instant fix!!
Make sure to but the nut back on the new bolt. That way you can set it, tighten the nut, and punch every carto the same, every time.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Thanks Low!! That's exactly what I need. I also have an additional 40 tanks coming with this order for the vapeshops so I definately need it to stay in place for all the cartos I will be punching. :laugh:

Hopefully we will get a progress report from Ash very soon.:) I asked him to post his progress for all of us right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread