Status
Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Sorry about the theft, Cat. People can be so pathetic. Maybe seeing another of your tanks set up will cheer you up a bit:
View attachment 233398
It's still missing something, but I'll figure it out eventually :p
I love it Charmschool!! Is that a J-wrap or custom? It's beautiful. Thank you for posting and yes, it cheered me up a bit.:)

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia
I love it Charmschool!! Is that a J-wrap or custom? It's beautiful. Thank you for posting and yes, it cheered me up a bit.:)
It's a custom, lol! I found an image online I liked, copied to MS Paint, then cropped it & altered it a bit to get it the way I wanted it. Then, I bought a $2.50 roll of clear shelf liner @ Dollar General, cut out a sheet the size of regular paper & ran it through the laser color copier/printer at work. Measured & precut the button hole with an exacto knife, applied & then cut out the display window & trimmed it up (very carefully) with the knife. I think the ink is going to wear pretty quickly, so I'll probably apply a 2nd layer of the liner over top.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
It's a custom, lol! I found an image online I liked, copied to MS Paint, then cropped it & altered it a bit to get it the way I wanted it. Then, I bought a $2.50 roll of clear shelf liner @ Dollar General, cut out a sheet the size of regular paper & ran it through the laser color copier/printer at work. Measured & precut the button hole with an exacto knife, applied & then cut out the display window & trimmed it up (very carefully) with the knife. I think the ink is going to wear pretty quickly, so I'll probably apply a 2nd layer of the liner over top.
Wow!! that's alot of work. It sure is pretty CS

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Angel, they are all Unique tanks. They come in 2 sizes...slim for ego types, and standard for the fatter mods. I have switched out the tubes on the standard sized Uniques with melting glass's "bedazzle tubes". I asked her a long time ago if she would make her tubes to fit the Unique tanks. The Unique top and bottom caps will fit on her unique size tubes, aluminus, and even her longer tubes. I think people get confused sometimes because many refer to her tubes as "tanks". In my opinion, that is confusing for someone new. They are decorated glass tubes. One has to purchase caps to go with her tubes. caps + tubes = tank.

Yiddle, did you say her xl tubes fit your Unique?
Bukket, did you say her dual coil tubes fit your Unique?

Hope that helps a bit, Angel.;)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Angel, they are all Unique tanks. They come in 2 sizes...slim for ego types, and standard for the fatter mods. I have switched out the tubes on the standard sized Uniques with melting glass's "bedazzle tubes". I asked her a long time ago if she would make her tubes to fit the Unique tanks. The Unique top and bottom caps will fit on her unique size tubes, aluminus, and even her longer tubes. I think people get confused sometimes because many refer to her tubes as "tanks". In my opinion, that is confusing for someone new. They are decorated glass tubes. One has to purchase caps to go with her tubes. caps + tubes = tank.

Yiddle, did you say her xl tubes fit your Unique?
Bukket, did you say her dual coil tubes fit your Unique?

Hope that helps a bit, Angel.;)

Yeppers...the xl tube fits with my unique ....I needed the xl for the particular cartos I use....they're really long..

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
is it normal for the bedazzled tubes to not fit all the way? I ordered some prepunched regular sized boge cartos and there is a gap between the top cap and tube. :S

You need to take the top cap off and see if the carto fits all the way into the top of the Unique tank. If it doesn't there is a quick fix. There is a link to a video in the forum that shows how to do it.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Good morning. I'm in another city getting ready for field work today, but popped in real quick before I head out.
is it normal for the bedazzled tubes to not fit all the way? I ordered some prepunched regular sized boge cartos and there is a gap between the top cap and tube. :S
A couple questions for you Star....what size bedazzle tube did you get? If it's a regular size, it may not fit right. If it's a Unique size or longer, it should fit? Be sure and lube the orings with vg or juice first. If you try to force it, you will break her tube. I did that on my first 2 glass tubes.:facepalm:
You need to take the top cap off and see if the carto fits all the way into the top of the Unique tank. If it doesn't there is a quick fix. There is a link to a video in the forum that shows how to do it.

Bukket, I don't think that's the problem. I made sure all of these fit before I sent them out last sale. And I think Star has been using the tube her tank came in just fine before she's tried to switch to a bedazzle tube. Is that correct, Star??

Off to the field. I'll check in tonight if I can. It will be a long day for me.

Last edited:

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Good morning. I'm in another city getting ready for field work today, but popped in real quick before I head out.

A couple questions for you Star....what size bedazzle tube did you get? If it's a regular size, it may not fit right. If it's a Unique size or longer, it should fit? Be sure and lube the orings with vg or juice first. If you try to force it, you will break her tube. I did that on my first 2 glass tubes.:facepalm:

Bukket, I don't think that's the problem. I made sure all of these fit before I sent them out last sale. And I think Star has been using the tube her tank came in just fine before she's tried to switch to a bedazzle tube. Is that correct, Star??

Off to the field. I'll check in tonight if I can. It will be a long day for me.

Thanks, Cat. Star, compare the size of the Bedazzle tube to the Unique tube that your tank came with and see if they are the same. A regular sized Bedazzle will be a lot shorter.

Oh, and I am using a dual coil bedazzle tube but I haven't fixed the top cap yet so I'm not sure what size carto it takes. I've got a couple of tubes and I can't decide which one to use yet.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hello Angel baby!!:) Not enough rest, but workin on it!!

So I heard from Starrlamia. We need to find her a link to a video that shows how to load these tanks. I gave her step by step directions, but a video would be nice. I remember my first lava tank. I loved it but didn't know how to make it work. I am a very slow learner. The help from forum friends and finally the videos helped me get it down. I also think she would benefit by loosening her top cap a little. So I am going on a hunt for that video I sent to QRXT and bukket. I think I may have even posted it.

If someone here can post a link to a "how to" video for Star to fill her tank and I will find that other video on how to loosen up the top cap, I think she'll be good to go. Thanks if anyone wants to help. I'm just wiped out but I will stay until I find that video and post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread