Status
Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Well hello my forum friends!!:) I actually managed to get some things accomplished around here for a change.:laugh: Thanks Ash for taking care of things for me while I was away.

The cruise was great and my favorite highlight was the zip line. Whoa!! Talk about an adrenaline rush....loved it!!:laugh:

Hello my sweet cat!!! I've missed you (((hugs)))
I missed you too Angel. It's good to be back. I'll come visit soon.;)
My newest Uniques all dressed....I love these tips... View attachment 244132
Thanks for the post Tammy. Glad you still like a carto tank now and again.;) Very nice. Love the gepetto.
Thanks for the Unique tank, CatCat and Ash! Awesome job, I love the grey leopard pattern!

iu03.jpg
I'm thrilled you are happy with your tank. It's looks fabulous!!
I don't have my new glass yet but it's so pretty I thought I would post a pic while Ash is monitoring so I could thank both of them. Love it! :wub: Thank you Ash and Cat!!

H2O, I like that stand. Do you mind if I ask where you got it? That would be perfect for my space.

View attachment 245109
HI Scubabebe!! You are very welcome. I sold my green one and now I :)want another one.

I hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to visiting and popping in on some of my favorite threads soon.:)

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Sorry cat and classy. I guess I wasn't clear enough. The point I wanted to make was missed. (Buy the way, i never offered to sell anything). We're getting rid of almost all of our carto tanks. And the only ones my wife wanted to keep are her uniques. That's what I wanted people to see. I didn't imply anything else except cat's and ash's are her favorites and she won't part with them. I wasn't trying to sell. I thought I was doing a good thing for an old friend.

( I would like to see my original wording if you can PM it. I really don't understand why it deleted as such. I did not offer anything. But no big deal)

Best to cat, ash and all.
Hi pizza, just wanted you to know that I am thrilled your wife still loves her uniques and wants to keep them even though you have switched to mostly RBA's. Also, even though I did not see your posts before they were deleted, please know I think whatever you wrote was most likely misinterpreted and it's all good here.

Wishing everyone a great day!!:)

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Thanks for the compliments Pizza.:)

Happy Sunday!! So Ash went on his own holiday...I think? As soon as I hear from him I'll know more about his timetable for more tanks. I'm thinking there will not be a batch sale until October, but maybe another pre-order could happen in-between. I'll know more after I talk with him and let you know for sure at that time.

I just celebrated my 3 year no smoking anniversary August 27th. AMAZING!!::shock:

I have heard from several newer vapers over the last couple weeks via pm. First, congrats on making the switch!!:banana: Second, know that I don't have alot of time and many of your questions will get answered from folks that pop in here probably way sooner than I could get to you. For the newer people, I don't have a color menu at this time and I don't carry the same colors and styles as other vendors who sell tanks similar to our Unique tanks. I am totally dependant on colors to choose from available in the UK since Ash is located there. Anyway, feel free to post your questions here. We have all sorts of nice people popping in to help any way they can. Thanks!!:)

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
That's awesome. Especially your doctors advocating the vape!
My GP doesn't really want to know, even though he keeps asking (I see him every six months) how it's going. So many opportunities for seeing research, and yet he still asks!
There were no brick and mortar vape shops when I first made the switch. At the time, my local doctor even asked me for a couple web sites for her to refer her smoking patients to.:) I love my doctor as I feel good ones are far and few in-between.
Awesome cat! We're almost twins. :) My 3 yr is 9/28
Well congrats Pizza!!:toast:

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I'm on a roll today just talking up a storm.:laugh: Anyway, just found out I am flying out of here this next Sunday for a conference in Denver, CO and returning next Wednesday. Anyone we know from Denver? I love meeting people from the forums.:)
I think JoanR is around that area, but we haven't heard from her in a long while.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi Wolfy!! My goodness I haven't heard from you in ages. Hope all is well with you and yours. Yes, we haven't heard from her in ages. I think she's in Colorado Springs?? Anyway, I'll be busy and I decided to swim and work out with a peer that is also going. It will be a good way to end a day full of workshops.;)

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Morning friends. I heard from Ash. He went to Spain and is now getting ready for his annual 2 week holiday with his friends. New tanks will be a available in October. He has some new colors to show me, so looking forward to seeing them.:p

I'm off to Denver today. I hope everyone has a fantabulous week.:)

Cat, I hope you have a good, safe trip!! :)

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Morning friends. I heard from Ash. He went to Spain and is now getting ready for his annual 2 week holiday with his friends. New tanks will be a available in October. He has some new colors to show me, so looking forward to seeing them.:p

I'm off to Denver today. I hope everyone has a fantabulous week.:)

Hope there's a mint green or aqua one coming!!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Good morning friends!!:)

Wanted to stop in and say hello!
HI Morgan!! Nice to see you pop in. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Cat, I hope you have a good, safe trip!! :)
HI Sandy, it was a very productive trip...thank you. I learned so much. The flight out was an amazing sight to see. Boulder and surrounding areas got hit hard and the devastation was visible from the plane. I feel so sad for all those people. It will take them years to recover.

Hope there's a mint green or aqua one coming!!

Vwls, I wish I had more control over colors. Hopefully your favorite colors will be available when I see them.;) Fingers crossed for you.

I'm on a planning committee and will be commuting a few hours to get there and back today. It's for.......oh my gawd.....my 40th class reunion!:shock:I doubt if any of the other members vape, but I plan on taking my vari all dressed up in a pretty Unique tank with a bedazzle tube......just in case there is a smoker I need to convert.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread