"Unique" tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia
Hi again. I need to get my order in by Sunday. Anyone interested in the slims this time?

EEEK! Out of time! Must decide!! I'll pm you about my preorder, but knowing me, I'll still hit the sale too, so I'll chime in with an opinion. Rainbow goes with everything, so I suggest more than two this time (I'm betting they sold first in the last sale). I also liked the other blues & greens I've seen in this thread - nothing against the lime, it's gorgeous too!

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
Not that anyone asked my opinion (but we all know I am about to give it either way LOL) I personally given the price tag am just thinkin i might better stick to putting lavagens or cartos in my tanks. I cannot see the "tweaking" to avoid flooding etc. but hey I might be alone in this I would pre pay for a tank if it made things easier for ya cat!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi all. I'm not placing my order until Monday. I have an out of state competiton tomorrow and just got home from a long day at work. So Monday it is!

Scubabebe, I am waiting for Ash to give me the size of the slims again. I thought I wrote it down and am so dumb about that. Anyone who has a slim, Please feel free to bail me out and answer Scubabebe:unsure:. The standard tank tubes are 16 mm ID and 19mm OD. Melting Glass (formerly bedazzle) has decorative tubes and caps for them.

Hi Lily, pre ordering is not something I requested;) I'm simply trying to assist people who have requested to pre-order and pre-pay for the tank of their choice. It's another option in addition to sale night.

I'll pop in again before I leave for competition.

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi! Wow, life is whizzing by right now.:blink:
All the pre orders are in. Plan on pre paying within a couple weeks. I will ship these to you the same time I ship the sale tanks since they are coming from the UK at the same time.:)

Wolfy, I ordered a couple in both those colors.

Charmschool-I ordered the stripe in 3 different colors this time.... red stripe, (known as rainbow from past sales), blue stripe, and pastel stripe. I love all 3 versions.

AI-I will get my killer tank to play with when this next batch comes in. Maybe I'll let you play with it, too. ;)

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I cannot wait I lost my red stripe one ....I have looked everywhere and it is still missing :(
Hi! Wow, life is whizzing by right now.:blink:
All the pre orders are in. Plan on pre paying within a couple weeks. I will ship these to you the same time I ship the sale tanks since they are coming from the UK at the same time.:)

Wolfy, I ordered a couple in both those colors.

Charmschool-I ordered the stripe in 3 different colors this time.... red stripe, (known as rainbow from past sales), blue stripe, and pastel stripe. I love all 3 versions.

AI-I will get my killer tank to play with when this next batch comes in. Maybe I'll let you play with it, too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread