Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hi there fellow vaperinos :thumbs:

Time for another product review from yours truly.

First of all big shout out to @UNIVAPO_Rebecca for sending me this product so i could review it.
She was kind enough to send me 3 of them and a pack of spare pods.

Will keep on Kipo for my private use and the others 2 i will stash away and in a vaping ''Robin Hood'' fashion give away to people i might know that are thinking of quitting smoking.

First of all let us start with some pictures that show the different info of the Kipo kit so you can easily glance and see all the important information.

kkkkkkk.jpg

Here is the choice of colors you can choose from,they all look good and that shiny finishing really makes the colors pop.

Opening the box this is what you find inside:

KIPO详情页-763_10.jpg

Got everything you need inside and you can be ready to vape in no time.
Think my Kipo was almost fully charged since it was charging barely 10 minutes and the red light went off (red light off means it is fully charged)

Breakdown of all the components of the Kipo:

KIPO详情页-763_04.jpg

The refillable Pod stays in place without any wiggling,it is safely tucked in it's port.
Fire button on the bottom like a mech mod (although if you have big hands it can be troublesome to use,will expand on this later on) but it also has auto draw so you can use either.

Found no difference in quality and power of the draw when using the button or just auto draw, both felt the same.

KIPO详情页-763_05.jpg

This is a small apparatus but don't be fooled,it does feel sturdy and well fabricated.

KIPO详情页-763_06.jpg

Charging time is really fast which is a great plus in a pod system of this type.

General impressions:

Not a pod user as i said in some of my previous reviews but i approach all reviews the same way,from the viewpoint of a new user who wants to quit cigarettes and from a semi-experienced vaper.

For this device you have a choice of 2 types of coils:

Coil resistance:1.0/1.3Ω(Mesh coil)

I never tried nic salts before so i decided to use both,nic salts and my usual e-liquid for this review.

I am starting to like this small devices you can just hang around your neck and not have to carry a mod around in your pockets or man bag.

I tried one refillable pod with my usual e-liquid at first but due to me using only 3mg of nicotine it didn't really satisfy me.

Then i thought i would give nic salts a try and wow what a difference,really enjoyed this vape.
Throat hit was different than my usual vaping atomizer but it did satisfy me,i actually quite liked it.

Had to spend a whole morning in town doing paperwork,picking meds for my pops etc etc so i decided to fully charge the Kipo and use the larnyard to put it around my neck and leave my usual vaping device at home.

Have to be honest i did not miss my usual vaping setup that much,yes i had less vapor but as far as my nicotine requirements they were well met.

Each time you auto draw or press the button to vape the light located in the bottom with light up.
It has 3 colors for showing the current state of your battery:

-Green- High
-Blue- Medium
-Red- Low

I spent all morning out doing stuff and i exclusively used the Kipo and when i got home,actually on my ride towards home the light changed to Blue and i do vape a lot.

Now there is something that needs to be discussed,size of the Kipo.

Well for someone like me with big hands this device feels really tiny,when using auto draw i had no problem but trying to use the fire button? yeah that didn't go well.

Tried different ways of holding the device and it still felt awkward so if you're someone like me with big hands the fire button might not be the best way use this device...but since the performance is the same regarding of the vaping method there is really not a loss of vape quality.

-PROS-

-Really portable,can put it anywhere or just carry it around your neck
-Nice quality vape and good flavor
-Fast charging times
-Aesthetic wise i gotta say they look great,love the finishing of the outer shell of the device.

-CONS-

-Only con i have is more of a personal issue,i got big hands so the fire button i just can't use properly without feeling awkward but if i just hold it and use auto draw it feels good.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this review and thanks again @UNIVAPO_Rebecca for sending this device so i could try it out.

cheers

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
Hi there fellow vaperinos :thumbs:

Time for another product review from yours truly.

First of all big shout out to @UNIVAPO_Rebecca for sending me this product so i could review it.
She was kind enough to send me 3 of them and a pack of spare pods.

Will keep on Kipo for my private use and the others 2 i will stash away and in a Vaping ''Robin Hood'' fashion give away to people i might know that are thinking of quitting smoking.

First of all let us start with some pictures that show the different info of the Kipo kit so you can easily glance and see all the important information.

View attachment 940323

Here is the choice of colors you can choose from,they all look good and that shiny finishing really makes the colors pop.

Opening the box this is what you find inside:

View attachment 940325

Got everything you need inside and you can be ready to vape in no time.
Think my Kipo was almost fully charged since it was charging barely 10 minutes and the red light went off (red light off means it is fully charged)

Breakdown of all the components of the Kipo:

View attachment 940327

The refillable Pod stays in place without any wiggling,it is safely tucked in it's port.
Fire button on the bottom like a mech mod (although if you have big hands it can be troublesome to use,will expand on this later on) but it also has auto draw so you can use either.

Found no difference in quality and power of the draw when using the button or just auto draw, both felt the same.

View attachment 940329

This is a small apparatus but don't be fooled,it does feel sturdy and well fabricated.

View attachment 940331

Charging time is really fast which is a great plus in a pod system of this type.

General impressions:

Not a pod user as i said in some of my previous reviews but i approach all reviews the same way,from the viewpoint of a new user who wants to quit cigarettes and from a semi-experienced vaper.

For this device you have a choice of 2 types of coils:

Coil resistance:1.0/1.3Ω(Mesh coil)

I never tried nic salts before so i decided to use both,nic salts and my usual e-liquid for this review.

I am starting to like this small devices you can just hang around your neck and not have to carry a mod around in your pockets or man bag.

I tried one refillable pod with my usual e-liquid at first but due to me using only 3mg of nicotine it didn't really satisfy me.

Then i thought i would give nic salts a try and wow what a difference,really enjoyed this vape.
Throat hit was different than my usual vaping atomizer but it did satisfy me,i actually quite liked it.

Had to spend a whole morning in town doing paperwork,picking meds for my pops etc etc so i decided to fully charge the Kipo and use the larnyard to put it around my neck and leave my usual vaping device at home.

Have to be honest i did not miss my usual vaping setup that much,yes i had less vapor but as far as my nicotine requirements they were well met.

Each time you auto draw or press the button to vape the light located in the bottom with light up.
It has 3 colors for showing the current state of your battery:

-Green- High
-Blue- Medium
-Red- Low

I spent all morning out doing stuff and i exclusively used the Kipo and when i got home,actually on my ride towards home the light changed to Blue and i do vape a lot.

Now there is something that needs to be discussed,size of the Kipo.

Well for someone like me with big hands this device feels really tiny,when using auto draw i had no problem but trying to use the fire button? yeah that didn't go well.

Tried different ways of holding the device and it still felt awkward so if you're someone like me with big hands the fire button might not be the best way use this device...but since the performance is the same regarding of the vaping method there is really not a loss of vape quality.

-PROS-

-Really portable,can put it anywhere or just carry it around your neck
-Nice quality vape and good flavor
-Fast charging times
-Aesthetic wise i gotta say they look great,love the finishing of the outer shell of the device.

-CONS-

-Only con i have is more of a personal issue,i got big hands so the fire button i just can't use properly without feeling awkward but if i just hold it and use auto draw it feels good.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this review and thanks again @UNIVAPO_Rebecca for sending this device so i could try it out.

cheers
Well done on an Awesome review.

• Love
Reactions: Javichu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread