Not open for further replies.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I've ordered from a bunch of different suppliers and while most of them are great I think that Crystal Clear vaping is a cut above the rest. I've placed a few orders and the shipping is always free, I always get my orders super fast and the products are on the money.....Not to mention you might just get a little something extra with your order. Andrew is the guy I talk to via Email if I have any questions and if I need him in a pinch I can get him by phone. I thought this would be a good thread to start so we all can keep up with his best deals, coupon codes and new products. Maybe even share our experiences and reviews of his products. So, I guess I'll start it off.

I just bought 15 Boge SR Cartomizers from CCV for $20 shipped. That's the best deal I've seen yet. These SR Boges match up great with my 5v GLV2. I think this may be my new goto carto.

By the way....I hope I'm not breaking any rules by starting this thread....I've seen this done before. If so, let me know.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Add me to the fan club as well. I'd also like to point out that, not only do you get 15 cartos for $20 (and FREE shipping), but Andrew also includes a needle/syringe for filling, as well as 2 plastic or 1 metal drip tip of your choice. Can't beat that deal!!

Shipping is fast, too. Got my order today. :)

Thanks, Andrew!!

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Add me to the fan club as well. I'd also like to point out that, not only do you get 15 cartos for $20 (and FREE shipping), but Andrew also includes a needle/syringe for filling, as well as 2 plastic or 1 metal drip tip of your choice. Can't beat that deal!!

Shipping is fast, too. Got my order today. :)

Thanks, Andrew!!

That's right......I forgot about that.

Steelrat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Bit O'Heaven
altho i didnt get anything unexpected with the package (nor did i expect any), i have to say the d/c packs a serious punch. im used to boge 2.0 and this d/c carto is a beast. if it holds up for 3 days, i will order more. i ordered 6 boxes of boges but havent opened them yet.

lol...get ready to see those boge's collect dust...I have a DC that has lasted me for the last week with no issues. Matter of fact, I haven't actually had one die yet, just performance drop off, hard draw etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread