Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
Andrew, in regards to the Boge Cartos.....Is there any marking on either on so you can determine which is which? Like the ego tank atty's have a little lr stamped on them

All the mega size cartos are marked,,, the regular size boges are not except on the boxes. This will change sooner then later.

Diablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SW,Virginia
In honor of Fathers day I have made a permanent price change, I have cut the price of my Un-Flavored Nicotine by 10% across the board. Just click on specials tab it will list all the items. This a permanent change

For those that didn't get the email.

I don't make my own stuff yet, but price cuts are always welcome :)

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Just placed order 3 or 4. I like the fact that everything is in stock, or on its way (usually under 1 week). His free/fast shipping is sweet.
I want one thing (probably not possible) color cartomizers. White, black, red... it would help us know which juice is which. Now I am using blue painter's tape and El-Marko. I know Boge and SmokTech probably won't do it, but it would be nice.

Sign me up as a satisfied return customer.

btw: I guess I should try some of your Apple Pie next order.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Just placed order 3 or 4. I like the fact that everything is in stock, or on its way (usually under 1 week). His free/fast shipping is sweet.
I want one thing (probably not possible) color cartomizers. White, black, red... it would help us know which juice is which. Now I am using blue painter's tape and El-Marko. I know Boge and SmokTech probably won't do it, but it would be nice.

Sign me up as a satisfied return customer.

btw: I guess I should try some of your Apple Pie next order.

I have a little Brother Label Maker.....I use the clear ribbon with the black lettering. It's very inconspicuous and easy to read. I write on a piece of paper the flavor and assign a number. All I put on the carto is the number. Very easy, clean and doesn't look ridiculous.

I just got another bunch of Boges from Andrew and he sent me a Mega Carto to try as well. Great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread