Unofficial CCV Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_FactorX19

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
N.E. Tennessee
you can put me on the fan list for CCV as well. they are a great company. i made a mistake with my first order and placed it twice but Andrew fixed the problem before i even had a chance to notice it or email him about it. his prices are also hard to beat. CCV is a great company and i will continue to do business with them.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
As a lifetime member of the CCV Fan Club, just wanted to share my post from his vendors thread.

OK, just got my re-order of my Resurrectors as they are the best carto I have used, amazing. I have never tried any of Andrew's juices but couldn't resist trying the Black-n-Mild when it came out. I still love a good cigar every now and then and have only found one other vendor that makes a good cigar juice, so I was skeptical. Not that I don't believe in CCV and the great products that Andrew sells, hell he is my go to vendor, just had to many bad juices from so called good/great vendors. Well now there are 2 cigar juice makers! The Black-n-Mild is exactly what it supposed to be, I was amazed at how it tasted exactly like the cigar of the same name. This stuff in a Resurrector on one of my twin Buckeye Phids and I'm filling the house with clouds of vapor. Why the hell did I only get 10 mils, dang it.

Thank you Andrew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread