Status
Not open for further replies.

Trayspace

Nov 9, 2018
tenor.gif
Exactly

Trayspace

Nov 9, 2018
A good choice. I expect you'll be quite pleased. If not, feel free to yell at me.
Got my Kroma and Zenith tank and found it to be a very tight draw. I Like the setup but at .8 at 18w compared to the Aspire .27 at 48w I've been used to, is a bit tough. Can I change the coil to, lets say .5 or so? Maybe it will be a better transition? Sorry for sounding like a PIA. Just confused

Reactions: stols001

Trayspace

Nov 9, 2018
A good choice. I expect you'll be quite pleased. If not, feel free to yell at me.
Well, I must say that I'm not so tickled with the Zenith. It feels like I'm trying to suck a banana through a straw. Lol. I've tried giving it some time to try to get used to it but I don't think it's going to be a keeper, unless there's something else I can do to it. I was using the .8 and am just not getting anywhere with it. Maybe I'm just too used to DTL <sigh>. MVS said they can't take it back but I can get another tank. Suggestions?

• Optimistic

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Well, I must say that I'm not so tickled with the Zenith. It feels like I'm trying to suck a banana through a straw. Lol. I've tried giving it some time to try to get used to it but I don't think it's going to be a keeper, unless there's something else I can do to it. I was using the .8 and am just not getting anywhere with it. Maybe I'm just too used to DTL <sigh>. MVS said they can't take it back but I can get another tank. Suggestions?

I love my Zenith, but I'm a strickly MTL vaper. Do you have all of the air holes open? With the Zenith, you twist the bottom of the tank to cover or not cover as many of the air holes as you like for a more open or tighter draw.

Trayspace

Nov 9, 2018
I love my Zenith, but I'm a strickly MTL vaper. Do you have all of the air holes open? With the Zenith, you twist the bottom of the tank to cover or not cover as many of the air holes as you like for a more open or tighter draw.
Yes, it seems i do. I took it to a shop and see if I can get lower ohm coils but they don't carry any Zenith in stock at all..ugh

• Creative

Trayspace

Nov 9, 2018
@Trayspace Did you go up in nic, though? It might be a weird transition from DL to MTL, but you have the tank now, so might as well try. Going up in nic does give a lot more TH, which is what you were looking for, right?
Might be worth it to stick with it for a moment?
I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread