Update: 510-threaded VAPOR ZEUS COMING SOON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMP1121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
USA
I have used a tank with the vapor zeus, but I'd rather use the smile-o-mizers to be honest. I hate to mess with an adapter for all of that. I have advanced PV's that I use tanks with. Part of the beauty of the Vapor Zeus is that it's "grab-n-go". I would just love to know _why_ they are so expensive. What's in them for example, aside from more filler than a traditional carto that makes them so expensive. Perhaps if I understood the why I wouldn't mind the cost as much...:blink:

I agree...I have two automatic zeus batteries...I don't have any other PV's...so I use the protanks at home but I do use the smilomizers when I am out and about. But because I only vape 100% vg juice, they don't last long...and they are too expensive and a pain to clean frequently.

SMP1121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
USA
I have used a tank with the vapor zeus, but I'd rather use the smile-o-mizers to be honest. I hate to mess with an adapter for all of that. I have advanced PV's that I use tanks with. Part of the beauty of the Vapor Zeus is that it's "grab-n-go". I would just love to know _why_ they are so expensive. What's in them for example, aside from more filler than a traditional carto that makes them so expensive. Perhaps if I understood the why I wouldn't mind the cost as much...:blink:

I'm going to guess it has something to do with the tip. Yes, there is more filer, but there is also the metal stem and the removable mouthpiece. Traditional carto don't have that extra feature which does make it nice and comfortable for hands free vaping...

And, I'm waiting also for our "official" reviewer's comments as well....but waiting does suck...:(

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Sitting on info sucks just as much SMP (sir correct?)....

Without going into any detail on what the biggest difference between the 808 and 510 versions of the DAV and Zeus, will say it's not just the connection. Much like when V4L released the vapor titan line, they got the chipset/pcb updated before the king diamond line. There have been some hardware improvements in the 510 versions that will be revealed as soon as a release date is set in stone. Will post all the info here, on V4L's blog, V4L's forum, and go into on my own site and youtube channel. All the info on what's been given to me to test thus far has been shared with the entire team at V4L, and a lot of the writings have started (and two of the videos are done), it's one of those situations where I don't want to spoil the surprise of the cooks who have been working so hard behind the scenes....

And of course there's one other reason I keep my mouth shut, something Smilin sir and I talked about over 2 years ago the first time I got to meet him in person there in Chicago. While I'm very much honored to get to test all their products early in order to not only give thorough reviews but diagnose or notice any potential issues early, also not a fan of holding it over anyone's head that I am privileged enough to get to test them early. It's just my nature....

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Without going into any detail on what the biggest difference between the 808 and 510 versions of the DAV and Zeus, will say it's not just the connection..
:laugh:one reason I no longer frequent forums is to not get tempted into trying every new do-dad that comes along.:laugh: I'm so happy with my Zeuses & Smileos that I don't want anything else (except in colour, maybe).

THe 510 threaded version would have to be a vast improvement in order to tempt me...

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Ever since I bought my Vapor Zeus Its all I've used. I agree the smileomizers are quite expensive for a carto. But I think of all the money I've saved since not buying all these new tanks and gadgets for vaping and it doesn't hurt as much. I would get something and use it for awhile and get sick of it. The quality control on tank heads and other companies cartos leave you getting a bad one for every 2 good ones I have around 20 smileys here and every one of them worked like the last. Perfect.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Hey V4Lers! Check your email in 15 minutes for a special announcement….

Some good news is just around the corner...

I cannot believe this thing is not shipping yet! After the fiasco last year when it took months to ship the 808 Zeus you repeat that scenario? I was only joking when I said it would take 90 days to ship after announcement. I'm glad I did not bet on that not being done again. I have been a avid supporter of this company (well actually their forum members) that helped me make the switch and have PIF'd many of my purchases and have given all products that I have won in contest to help those that needed to make the switch. I will no longer do that. It is obvious that the company has moved away from what made them successful in the past. There is some good news to this post. Because of the lack of activity on this sub-forum not many will ever read this. Maybe those that matter will but I'm not going to hold my breath. Enjoy the day!:2c:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Rocco, I wish I could give you a date when we will release it, but I just don't know when that will be. I know this is frustrating and if there's anything I can do other than actually releasing it, please let me know.

Ms Audrey, Thanks for your reply. It is not frustrating for me at all but I'm sure it is for you. I think the Zeus is a good product for those that need to make the switch. The simplicity of use and design is easy for those just starting or those that do not want to fiddle much. I have given dozens of sticks to those curious about e-cigs and have given the DAV or Zeus to those that have shown a real desire to make a permanent lifestyle change. Some I have bought, some I have won and more importantly some have been PIF'd to me by the ever shrinking forum family members. Good luck on the move to 510 when it eventually happens.:2cool:

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Thanks Rocco. I'll be sure to let you guys here know first when we launch the 510 Vapor Zeus. This forum is where Steve started Vapor4Life and the family members here were instrumental in getting this company where it was today. It's only fitting that you all know about it first!!

Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread