Zeus questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I've been looking at the Zeus with some interest for a while but I don't really need a whole kit, or at least I don't think I do, but I do have a couple of questions. Does anyone know what the ohms rating on the Smileomizers is? Also is the charging cable a standard mini or a proprietary fitting? I've got a ton of chargers and cables if one will work. If I were to order a kit I wouldn't know what juice to get with it. I don't see much on this forum about their juices and usually diy my own. I mix a light 70% pg tobacco and a menthol that I like better than any I've bought. I used to vape mostly 808s but had a bad experience with another popular vendor and switched most of my stuff to 510. I have an account with V4L now but haven't made a purchase yet. I have been getting their specials by email. I'm ready to buy the next time a good sale comes in and I know what I need to try the Zeus. If anyone could please shed some light on my questions I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Wuzznt Me (sir or Ms.?) the smileos are rated at 2.5 ohm on average. Lowest I've ever seen one was 2.4, highest 2.7. It uses a standard mini connection for charging, just be sure to use a 28awg cord. You can use your own juice or try any that V4L sells. As long as it can handle 10w of power it should do well with the Zeus. Higher VG will clog the smileo faster.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Wuzznt Me (sir or Ms.?) the smileos are rated at 2.5 ohm on average. Lowest I've ever seen one was 2.4, highest 2.7. It uses a standard mini connection for charging, just be sure to use a 28awg cord. You can use your own juice or try any that V4L sells. As long as it can handle 10w of power it should do well with the Zeus. Higher VG will clog the smileo faster.

I'm male sir. Thank you for providing the exact information I was looking for. I usually vape at about 7 watts so I'll test my juices at 10 before proceeding. I will also up the pg percentage as I understand V4L are high pg. If they can't handle it I'll try some of their juice. I have 28awg cords galore so all I should need are some smilos and a battery. I'm leaning toward dual mode. Thanx again for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread