• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Update on Hellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I know I'm not a member of your group, but I thought you wouldn't mind my posting an update on Vicky for you all. Vicky's (Hellen A. Handbasket's) dad passed away Thanksgiving morning after a long and arduous battle with lung cancer. If you would like to read the post she made about her father, this is the link: Ms. FOG LOG Round 2.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. This has been a very difficult time in her life, and I know that the support and love she gets from her fellow members here means a whole lot to her.

I'm so sorry to hear this Vicki, my prayers are with you to give you strength. I lost my mom a yr and a half ago due to a sudden heart attack so I know what you are going through. My life has done a total 180 since my mom passed and I know it's because she's guiding me from above as your father will be doing for you. Remember that he is always there!

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Loosing a loved one is sad, beyond words. The joy they provided to our lives is what should and does live on. I wish to join Vickie in celebrating the life of her father and all the love and inspiration he provided throughout that life. May his love, wisdom and happiness live on in every person he touched by walking on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread