Update - Smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Well, if you see my previous post 'It never rains but Pours' you'll know I'm not having a particularly good day.

When I left for work this morning (very grumpy indead), the plumbers were working and the owner was inspecting and making a list to repair the damage and replaced things that were damaged.

Well, the manager has just visited me at work to go over the list of what was in my handbag that needs replacing, when I confirmed this he advised he would order replacements of my vaping equipment this afternoon and forward me the e-mail confirmation, the other things he will do next week. I thought this was really nice of him.

For him though that wasn't enough, he handed me a gift bag, in the bag was a SD Keyring, a box of Boge Cartos and a 20ml bottle of Cherry liquid (stronger than my normal vape but I have PG in my desk along with some bottles and such to bring it down to my normal nic dosage). His sister is also a vaper and had accumilated a large stock (apperently she overstocks when she sees offers on) and he didn't want there plumbing incident to push me back to the analogues so had put a 'care pack' together to get me through the weekend.

I thought this was so sweet (wouldn't accept any money either)

So if my plumbers sister is on here and reading this, Thank you from the bottom of my heart (((((BIG HUGS)))))

Tiny

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Wisconsin
Vapers are the best:)
I always liked the camaraderie between smokers, we were society's pariahs and supported each other throughout the assault of anti-smoking laws and the 2nd class citizen status we had because we smoked.

But smokers have got nothing on the vaping community, this is such an amazing support system. People coming out of the woodwork to help, and it isn't just from the people who vape, it includes those who know people who vape. It is truly astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread