• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updated "are you in my area," thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hi mistinthewoods! I wonder if I know you guys. I graduated HS from Salem in 1992. Maybe we shared a cloud of smoke at south mall back then? Ha! I just googled that and it seems they expanded the cafeteria so that area is gone. I'm pretty sure they banned smoking on campus right after I graduated anyway. It cracks me up that just 20 years ago I could smoke underage at school and never think twice about it. No wonder I've been smoking for so long.

Do you know of any decent B & M stores within driving distance? It looks like there is a new one opening up near Flint later this month (Ahlusion - it seems they have had an online store for awhile) with nice, natural juices. But I am amazed there isn't anything closer to Ann Arbor or the 'burbs that actually sells a variety of batteries, mods, juices, etc. All I see are the proprietary system-type places (eg A Clean Cigarette).

Just an FYI, Ahlusion has an Ann Arbor store in the works.

Man, I should be posting here.

Howdy everyone.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Just an FYI, Ahlusion has an Ann Arbor store in the works.

Man, I should be posting here.

Howdy everyone.

They're pretty smart. I've wondered for a long time why noone has opened a shop in Ann Arbor.
...and yes, you should be posting in here. You should also think about coming out to the MI Vaper's BBQ. :)

Oh, BTW, howdy.

Dearborn Heights vaper here! I was just looking to see if Michigan had any vapor meets or anything like vapestock.

Hi tuekee, I am from Dearborn Heights too! I have found and visited a shop in Clawson, MI called Vaporcraft..nice little shop and the owners are very informative and super friendly. Nice to see someone else from the same city :2cool:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hello from the great white north! Near Houghton (NOT Houghton Lake) in the UP. THE ONLY drawback to quitting smoking is that cigs keep the mosquitoes and black flies at bay, and tis the season in the UP:) Oh well, still very glad to be done with cigs!

My best friend, Sam, used to live in Houghton (born and raised). I've been up there a couple times and I absolutely LOVED it.

p.s. No, not Houghton Lake. :laugh: Everyone always says that when referring to Houghton.

p.s.s. And I do know how to pronounce sauna! :lol:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I live way down in the southwest corner of lower Michigan, not far from Toledo, Ohio. The farthest north in Michigan I've ever been is Marquette. It certainly is much prettier up there. My former mother-in-law was born and raised in Hancock, a hop, skip and a jump from Houghton.

Man, so close but not close enough. If and when I am in those parts, maybe I can drop some supplies in your mailbox? I don't have a lot of hardware, but if you ever want juice, I can send you something if your ever in need.

Just let me know.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Man, so close but not close enough. If and when I am in those parts, maybe I can drop some supplies in your mailbox? I don't have a lot of hardware, but if you ever want juice, I can send you something if your ever in need.

Just let me know.

Oops! Did I say Southwest corner of the state? I meant Southeast. :facepalm:

I'm about 30 minutes south of downtown Detroit.

Did I mention I'm geographically challenged? :confused:

And thanks for the offer!

sammisam

Feb 15, 2013
Michigan
What's up? I am Macomb County (Mt. Clemens).

Nice! Just vaping and watching TV. Good Friday night, if you ask me. :)

Just found out there's a vape shop in Clawson - I had no idea! And, I also just found out about VapeXpo 2013 in Ann Arbor. So, I'm a happy vaper right now.

How are things in Mt. Clemens?

Samantha

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Nice! Just vaping and watching TV. Good Friday night, if you ask me. :)

Just found out there's a vape shop in Clawson - I had no idea! And, I also just found out about VapeXpo 2013 in Ann Arbor. So, I'm a happy vaper right now.

How are things in Mt. Clemens?

Samantha

Storm just passed. Sun is out and watching a taped episode of Jeopardy. Oh, vaping our hometown vendor: Ahlusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread