Updates & new flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hi mwa, I'm Brandon, and I work for Ms T now. I wanted to address the points system. It was a nice perk that Ms T wanted to offer her customers even though she really didn't have to. Unfortunately, it turned out that there were more problems than solutions with the program, even including the discovery of one or two ways where a not-so-scrupulous person might be able to buck the system. The program was discontinued indefinitely in favor of coupon codes, which have now been posted on the forum for a month or so. There are currently three one-time-use codes on the website (plus additional ones on all the business cards everyone has seen), that will allow 10% off an order. New coupon codes will be circulated in as time goes on. This actually turns out to be just as beneficial (if not more) to the customer than the points program was. There is also no waiting until you have the proper number of points to be able to redeem. I have already seen people make up more than their share of points by using the codes. This certainly seems to be a better and more fair program in the long run. That isn't to say that points may come back someday, but for now, the program is on the shelf.

I hope you don't take this as a slam (like you expected), because your questions about it are certainly valid. I have been explaining it to other people already as well, and the response to the coupon codes has been good so far. Please feel free to take advantage of them if you would like to place orders. Remember, when using one, type it in exactly and be sure that the total order amount shows as adjusted. If it doesn't adjust, either you have entered it incorrectly, or you have used that code before.

If you would like to discuss it more with me, please send an email through Ms T's website. I'd be more than happy to talk with you. I know this has been a point of frustration for some people, but I hope you understand. We would love to have you order from us again.

Thanks,
Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

researcheverything

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Texas
I have been a customer with MsT for quite a while now, and even though I liked the points system, I have saved more since the points system went away than I did while it was still in place. No disrespect to anyone, however, (when you say that it almost always sounds like you are about to disrespect someone) When MsT was asked to make some discounts when buying 30 ml, she did it. When we asked for clarification on the points, she started a 10% discount. Anytime we (as a group or individually - I can't be so narcissistic to think it was because of just me) asked for anything, we got it. She has been very helpful and apologetic to us all for "any inconveniences this may have caused" that I can't think of any better reason to purchase from her every chance I get. That being said; I just got in a special of CDB and SD (perk we asked for and got) and have decided to order another round. So, tomorrow, when my wife gives me the card numbers:) I am ordering 15 ml CDB and 15ml SD. It is on the special menu. I order 95% (check my math Brandon - as it may be higher) off the special menu. She put those specials in place because we asked. We didn't whine about it and B---ch about it and cry to get our way. We just asked...... She said no problem and it happened.

So, a show of hands??? as to those who think she is doing us square??? In my house we have three vapers..... that makes three hands in the air from my household that are on the side of quit whining..... we are being taken care of. The juices we get are premium and I have no problem with it. If we lost the 10% discounts, you can bet that all three in my home will still purchase right here from MsT. By the way for those taking note.... There are a few others that work with me that buy from her too. Two more are on the fence because "refilling is so difficult", even though we sometimes have refill classes at work. So, if you count those we are at 7.

Now, quit being ------------- have to stop or my post will get deleted for profanity. Just deal with it. We have been more than compensated between those I know personally. Hopefully you didn't have so many points that the 10% discounts won't cover. If you did....I bet she would cover somehow. And... no I don't work for her. I don't even live within 2000 miles of her. But, she has been over generous with us in the past. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Mark A. Guthrie
Happy customer
Get over yourself

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Mark, there are plenty of people who feel like you. There are also people who feel the opposite but are afraid or unwilling to come forward because they still want to order Ms. T's juice or for other reasons. Like being afraid of being shouted down by the likes of you for what you call "whining".

You just said no disrespect to anyone else, and then you proceed to disrespect anyone that doesn't share your opinion and your version of events. It's great you're happy, sincerely. But why does it concern you when others voice their opinion and don't feel they've been done right by Ms. T?

Scott
Whiner
Can't get over myself

researcheverything

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Texas
Mark, there are plenty of people who feel like you. There are also people who feel the opposite but are afraid or unwilling to come forward because they still want to order Ms. T's juice or for other reasons. Like being afraid of being shouted down by the likes of you for what you call "whining".

You just said no disrespect to anyone else, and then you proceed to disrespect anyone that doesn't share your opinion and your version of events. It's great you're happy, sincerely. But why does it concern you when others voice their opinion and don't feel they've been done right by Ms. T?

Scott
Whiner
Can't get over myself

wrong paragraph........ no disrespect in the first one I guess I got pissy by the third paragraph..... don't sweat it.... it won't happen again.

So, I take it that's 7 are OK 2 aren't OK

MsT gave us the 10% discounts to make up for the points system debacle. I made out like a bandit. I am sorry others didn't yet. Maybe I buy too much liquid. I will try to ease up. Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Obviously, someone is trying to make me say or do something that I may regret in the future. However, that will not happen!
Please read Brandon's Post in regards to the point system and coupons.

Hi mwa, I'm Brandon, and I work for Ms T now. I wanted to address the points system. It was a nice perk that Ms T wanted to offer her customers even though she really didn't have to. Unfortunately, it turned out that there were more problems than solutions with the program, even including the discovery of one or two ways where a not-so-scrupulous person might be able to buck the system. The program was discontinued indefinitely in favor of coupon codes, which have now been posted on the forum for a month or so. There are currently three one-time-use codes on the website (plus additional ones on all the business cards everyone has seen), that will allow 10% off an order. New coupon codes will be circulated in as time goes on. This actually turns out to be just as beneficial (if not more) to the customer than the points program was. There is also no waiting until you have the proper number of points to be able to redeem. I have already seen people make up more than their share of points by using the codes. This certainly seems to be a better and more fair program in the long run. That isn't to say that points may come back someday, but for now, the program is on the shelf.

I hope you don't take this as a slam (like you expected), because your questions about it are certainly valid. I have been explaining it to other people already as well, and the response to the coupon codes has been good so far. Please feel free to take advantage of them if you would like to place orders. Remember, when using one, type it in exactly and be sure that the total order amount shows as adjusted. If it doesn't adjust, either you have entered it incorrectly, or you have used that code before.

If you would like to discuss it more with me, please send an email through Ms T's website. I'd be more than happy to talk with you. I know this has been a point of frustration for some people, but I hope you understand. We would love to have you order from us again.

Thanks,
Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Scott
Whiner
Can't get over myself

siouxsie i am disappointed. I have been doing this awhile now and it goes to show that I just can't please everyone!

Smooches To Ya
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I have been a customer with MsT for quite a while now, and even though I liked the points system, I have saved more since the points system went away than I did while it was still in place. No disrespect to anyone, however, (when you say that it almost always sounds like you are about to disrespect someone) When MsT was asked to make some discounts when buying 30 ml, she did it. When we asked for clarification on the points, she started a 10% discount. Anytime we (as a group or individually - I can't be so narcissistic to think it was because of just me) asked for anything, we got it. She has been very helpful and apologetic to us all for "any inconveniences this may have caused" that I can't think of any better reason to purchase from her every chance I get. That being said; I just got in a special of CDB and SD (perk we asked for and got) and have decided to order another round. So, tomorrow, when my wife gives me the card numbers:) I am ordering 15 ml CDB and 15ml SD. It is on the special menu. I order 95% (check my math Brandon - as it may be higher) off the special menu. She put those specials in place because we asked. We didn't whine about it and B---ch about it and cry to get our way. We just asked...... She said no problem and it happened.

So, a show of hands??? as to those who think she is doing us square??? In my house we have three vapers..... that makes three hands in the air from my household that are on the side of quit whining..... we are being taken care of. The juices we get are premium and I have no problem with it. If we lost the 10% discounts, you can bet that all three in my home will still purchase right here from MsT. By the way for those taking note.... There are a few others that work with me that buy from her too. Two more are on the fence because "refilling is so difficult", even though we sometimes have refill classes at work. So, if you count those we are at 7.

Now, quit being ------------- have to stop or my post will get deleted for profanity. Just deal with it. We have been more than compensated between those I know personally. Hopefully you didn't have so many points that the 10% discounts won't cover. If you did....I bet she would cover somehow. And... no I don't work for her. I don't even live within 2000 miles of her. But, she has been over generous with us in the past. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Mark A. Guthrie
Happy customer
Get over yourself

Thank You SOOOO Much for the kind words! I just can't win!

Smooches To You and Your Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ms T

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Don't let it get to you, Ms. T. I've been self-employed for 23 years and, yep, you can't please everyone. That's the way it goes. If it was easy to be in business everyone would do it. I've learned that every time I try to do something nice or extra for customers, it comes back to bite me. And for some people everything isn't enough. So I do what I need to do to stay in business which involves producing an excellent product and providing excellent customer service, both of which you do very well.

BTW, Brandon did a really good job with his reply. I've seen a particular vendor who is one nasty ... when someone criticizes him. He makes himself look ridiculous. You, on the other hand, are a class act and I appreciate that. And there's no doubt that you appreciate your customers.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Don't let it get to you, Ms. T. I've been self-employed for 23 years and, yep, you can't please everyone. That's the way it goes. If it was easy to be in business everyone would do it. I've learned that every time I try to do something nice or extra for customers, it comes back to bite me. And for some people everything isn't enough. So I do what I need to do to stay in business which involves producing an excellent product and providing excellent customer service, both of which you do very well.

BTW, Brandon did a really good job with his reply. I've seen a particular vendor who is one nasty ... when someone criticizes him. He makes himself look ridiculous. You, on the other hand, are a class act and I appreciate that. And there's no doubt that you appreciate your customers.

blowing_a_kiss.gif

Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
New Coupon Code!!!!!!!!!!!

coupon2

ENTER THIS CODE EXACTLY LIKE YOU SEE IT OR IT WILL NOT WORK AND IT IS A ONE TIME USE ONLY!
Once the order is placed I can not add it to the order. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review the order before you click that last button to confirm the order

10% off your order

SMOOCHES
Ms T

Last edited:

researcheverything

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Texas
New Coupon Code!!!!!!!!!!!

coupon2

ENTER THIS CODE EXACTLY LIKE YOU SEE IT OR IT WILL NOT WORK AND IT IS A ONE TIME USE ONLY!
Once the order is placed I can not add it to the order. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review the order before you click that last button to confirm the order

10% off your order

SMOOCHES
Ms T

Thanks.... I think I am at this code. Appreciate it.

edit: - just noticed in about 3 days I will go over 8000 - thanks for the better flavor .... sure beats burning paper

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
SPECIAL 20%

To make it a little easier, Ms T's is providing a SPECIAL COUPON CODE for Saturday, December 11, 2010 ONLY!.
For all purchases OVER $15 (not including shipping), enter the coupon code “stockup” (without quotes) for a GIANT 20% discount!! Get in fast, this offer will end Saturday at the stroke of midnight, Eastern Time. Also remember that you must enter the code EXACTLY so you can see that it has been applied. Sorry, but no discounts will be given after the order has been placed if the code has been incorrectly entered.

Now is a great time to make sure you don't run out during the holiday, and also to stock up on your favorite flavors. Maybe it is also a great time to go nuts and try something new! No one has tried all of Ms T's flavors, and there might even be a few new ones you haven't seen before.

HOLIDAY STORE HOURS
Ms T's Bakery will be CLOSED from December 24th through December 26th for the holiday. The website will still be available to take orders, but you will need to hold your questions until December 27th. No shipping will take place on those days either, but will resume on the 27th. So, you may want to get your orders in now to make sure you have them before Christmas!

NEW AND UPCOMING FLAVORS

No one could have tried all of Ms T's flavors, and there might even be a few new ones you haven't seen before, like Fig Bar, Eggnog Cupcakes, a NEW version of Strawberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Gum. The new Vanilla Butter Sauce is showing some serious promise as well.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Happy Holidays to everyone from Ms T's Bakery, enjoy your Saturday, and don't forget to “stockup”!!!

researcheverything

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Texas
Dude, that is quite a milestone. It really makes one feel good to see that number go up and up doesn't it?

Brandon

Yes it is......... That's a lot of not having to roll my own anymore!!!!! This is so much cheaper than paper that it messes with me.

edit: I can't imagine had we not started rollin our own back in 2000. That's a group of money. 90/month may not be alot to some but it is to me.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Hey everyone,

Any orders placed between January 10 and January 14 are prepared and ready to go! That's the good news. The bad news is that Ms T's town has been paralyzed by snow! The roads to the post office are impassable, and even they are working with a skeleton crew. More good news: Ms T is fully expecting that they will have the roads plowed in time for her to get to the post office tomorrow (1/19/11), so all of these orders can be expected to ship then. This also includes the Lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade backorders.

Ms T is still working feverishly to get everyone's order out to them. We expect to be caught up soon despite the recent round of setbacks.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Hi there y'all I know about the discussion on ECF, and lots of emails/calls. I want to address concerns about what is going on.

New customers may not realize that I mix everything myself, whereas some places hand mix but have several people doing so. I do it alone for greatest consistency and quality control. This is the main reason for the usual 3-4 day period between order and shipping. This does not account for the recent delays, but contributes to it.

Shipping – I know some don't like paying for shipping when the wait time is long. Shipping is a separate service – and you are paying only what the post office requires for postage, while getting a reasonable shipping time AND tracking (which is very important). The recent delays are due to processing, not shipping.

DELAYS:
My delay began at Christmas with a couple of days off and then there was a debilitating illness for several days. I didn't feel that is was appropriate to mix juices while I was sick and I mean I was sick!!

There was also the website change that came in the middle of all this. While trying to catch up from that, there was a second illness (darn kids), snow days, which meant my post office closed, and huge order volume on top of that.

We will try to have more info on the site about delays, so please check the News and Updates. Many questions that come in emails every day could have been answered by reading the Shipping, FAQ, and News links, plus the news ticker. We notice people aren't often reading this stuff – please check it!!

NEWSLETTER: We have sent out newsletters in the past.....only a few. What we found is people who signed up for the newsletter would email complaining or reporting them as spam. I felt as though ya'll didn't want me to email so I don't send out as much as I could.

I am working day and night to get back to the standard 3-4 day processing time as soon as I can. I Am Very Sorry again for the delay, I am including a free bottle buddy to everyone for the waiting.

I am asking everyone to Please Please bear with me while I get caught up. I promise I will do my Very Very Best to get caught up as Fast as I can!

All but a couple of orders from the 20th will go out Monday, 1/31. The remainder of the 20th and orders from the 21st and 22nd will go out on Tuesday 2/1. We will try to post more current information on what days are being worked on and shipped in the News and Updates page on the website.

Some Good News:
New Coupon Codes – for the Month of February.Ms T's Coupon Codes
Peanut Butter Cookie, Lime, and Key Lime are all 10% off regular price (may be combined with coupon code)
Valentine Bottle Buddy pack – contains 3 6ml bottles, 1 each of Snickerdoodle Cookies, Aunt T's Mint and Min Tee for $15. You can see these in the “Specials” category on the website.
Two New Flavors – Peanut Butter and Jelly, and Tangerine

Again I am Very Sorry and will be working my duppa off day and night to get all caught up!

SMOOCHES TO Y'ALL
Ms T

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Good news everyone, we have a new product!

The Ego T uses a new style atomizer and "tank" cartridge. We are hearing good things about them, and Ms T has tried one herself. She has decided to offer prefilled tanks as samplers! Click here to go to the new product page on our website. At some point, we may offer the Ego-T atomizers, but for now it will be the prefilled sampler cartridges only. Our ten most popular flavors are currently offered.

Remember, these samplers will not work with any other atomizer than the Ego-T (tank) atomizer!

Enjoy!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Higuchem

Dec 20, 2010
Denver CO
Good news everyone, we have a new product!

The Ego T uses a new style atomizer and "tank" cartridge. We are hearing good things about them, and Ms T has tried one herself. She has decided to offer prefilled tanks as samplers! Click here to go to the new product page on our website. At some point, we may offer the Ego-T atomizers, but for now it will be the prefilled sampler cartridges only. Our ten most popular flavors are currently offered.

Remember, these samplers will not work with any other atomizer than the Ego-T (tank) atomizer!

Enjoy!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

WoW that is great. The only concern from post in the Ego-T forum is the PG/VG ratio. I know that Olvale states that a 65/35 ratio and no higher VG percentage. People have posted they have been successful with a 50/50 ratio but Ms. T uses more VG then PG.

I would like to hear if anyone who has used the Ego-T with Ms. T juice and had any issues or not.
Now I have to rethink of updating my ego sooner than later.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I think all the VG problems are in people's heads. I have vaped 100% VG 100% PG and every different mix in between and I have never had a problem clogging atomizers or anything like that. I just blow out my atomizers daily or whenever they don't vape well anymore and re-drip. No problem to me. If they are clogging I guess I just do not care. Blowing out my atties has always been regular maintenance to me, so I do not see the problem. Just my 2 cents.

CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread