Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I think all the VG problems are in people's heads. I have vaped 100% VG 100% PG and every different mix in between and I have never had a problem clogging atomizers or anything like that. I just blow out my atomizers daily or whenever they don't vape well anymore and re-drip. No problem to me. If they are clogging I guess I just do not care. Blowing out my atties has always been regular maintenance to me, so I do not see the problem. Just my 2 cents.

CV

Chain the problem is with the wicking. Sometimes juices that are dark colored, high VG content or with particulates don't wick as well in some systems. I have tanks in the mail and have been hoping like heck that T's juices work like a charm in them because they are a bit thicker than many juices out there. I usually like that but with the tanks....just crossing my fingers!

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Some current specials at Ms T's as of 6/9/11

We have recently gotten a few special deals on a few things so we can pass the savings along. For a limited time, the following juices are an additional 10% off (all sizes). You can still use your coupon codes with these items too!
1. Irish Cream
2. Mt Pop
3. Peanut Butter
4. Banana

More good news! If you like Ms T's original Bottle Buddy, you'll love this! Due to another special arrangement, we are able to do a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE sale on the Bottle Buddies! See the product details for all the information.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
1. Information About Summertime Storage of Ms T's Juices:

The weather is warming up! Sunlight and especially heat can be damaging to your juices if they receive too much. Particularly during the summer months, precautions should be taken to protect your juices from untimely spoilage.

Always remember that while you are actively using your juices, it is a good idea to keep them stored in a cool dark place. If you intend to store your juices for longer periods of time, putting them in the refrigerator is recommended. You do not want to put them in the freezer, and bear in mind that some refrigerators may have cold spots where it gets below freezing as well. Of course they will become much thicker while in the refrigerator, but that is ok. When you plan to use them, take them out of the refrigerator and let them warm up to room temperature before use. It doesn't take long.

There are also places where you definitely DON'T want to leave your juices, especially in the summer heat. The temperature inside a locked car can often exceed 130 degrees Fahrenheit! Juices aren't safe in these temperatures, even in the glove box. Take them with you when you leave your car. Remember never to leave your kids, pets or e-juice in the car!

Other obvious places your juices should not be stored are on a window sill or a table that gets lots of direct sunlight, sitting outside in the sun while you swim in the pool, or near stoves/ovens in the kitchen. Depending on where you are, even the inside of a mailbox can get very hot. Every order is provided with a tracking number, so keeping up with the shipping could help. If your package must spend time in a hot mailbox for awhile before you can get to it, allow a little time for the temperatures of the juices drop to inside room temperature before using them.

Excessive heat will be one of the main contributors to short e-juice lifespan, so please remember to take care of them and keep them comfortable.

2. A Little About Ms T, Her Quality, and Her Pricing

Ms T's Bakery Essentials LLC was established as a legitimate business in 2009. Ms T has learned a great deal about the e-juice business that can ONLY come with experience. It is clear that she has been a “trendsetter” in some ways, especially since there may be a business (or two) out there blatantly trying to copy what she does. We want to remind you that a brand new business may claim to have some of the same things, but what they don't have is the experience and the quality that Ms T's has, regardless of how great they think their juices are.

Interestingly, we sometimes get emails from folks telling us our prices are too high. Mostly these are from people who have never ordered before and don't realize a few things. For one thing, Ms T's bottles are all a little larger than we specify, so you are getting AT LEAST the amount of juice stated (6, 10 or 15ml). Often you end up with an extra ml or more. Don't forget, we always have 10% discount codes available too. Sometimes we run sales, special discount codes, and individual juice specials.

We also use the highest quality ingredients. We know that some other places use a lesser grade, sometimes even what is considered to be “pesticide” quality. We use only a clear, high grade nic, not the yellow smelly stuff. The flavorings we use are all made in the USA, and none contain diacetyl. Our recipes are complex and most contain 3 or more flavorings. The VG and PG are the best we can find. All of our ingredients, the items used to make the juices, and even the bottles are all made in the USA.

We have discovered some places that are copying flavors we have had forever, and who aren't being very inconspicuous about wanting to be like Ms T's! It is obvious that they are not like us. To get something a little more comparable to Ms T's flavors from them, they charge more for the “options”. Don't pay more for extra flavor like doublers and triplers, we have been giving you the MAX all along at no extra charge, and you don't even have to ask for it! We literally can't put anymore in without it being TOO strong (in a bad way). Places that add $.60 to “double” the flavor in a 6ml bottle are taking you for a ride, and they know that their watered down base flavor isn't even worth the effort. Why buy a weak flavor, or pay for all the extras to get what you should be getting in the first place?

Oh, and if they also want to charge up to ONE DOLLAR to add nic to a bottle of juice, you are definitely being nickel-and-dimed to death! Ms T's philosophy is that flavor and nic are way more than half the reason why you order e-juice, and should not be treated as options to generate more income by inflating the misleading “lower” prices. Ms T does not like to see her customers taken advantage of by lesser copies of her products. Don't be fooled! Do you want to be nickel-and-dimed by a brand new inexperienced “vendor” for a cheap copy, or do you want the original, experienced juice that you have come to know and love from an established, bona fide, and quality minded company? Literally thousands of customers know the obvious answer to that question. With the saturation of copycat juice companies out there now, many people may not know that we were the ORIGINAL “gourmet bakery flavors” e-juice company, and now have over 250 flavors. Nobody did Snickerdoodle until they tried to copy Ms T. Why settle for second best? Those who want to jump on the e-juice bandwagon think they can copy Ms T's juices and get them right, but we know that they can't. The kids have so much left to learn about being a real e-juice company.

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
From now until midnight (Eastern time) use the coupon code "bonanza" without the quotes to get a whopping 20% off any order!!! Better hurry, this won't last long. Tell your friends too! Today is a great day to stock up.

Thanks from Ms T's!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Thank you! Just placed my order!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Oh yeah Don't Forget about the 20% Off Friday BONANZA
From now until midnight (Eastern time) use the coupon code "bonanza" without the quotes to get a whopping 20% off any order!!! Better hurry, this won't last long. Tell your friends too! Today is a great day to stock up.

Smooches
Ms T

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
We've added some new flavors!!

First off, Kickin' Peppermint and Vanilla Ice Cream have been moved out of the Testing Area and into the Regular Area. You can now get any size you want!

Second, we would like to introduce Frozen Ice Cream. A little bit of menthol gives these Ice Cream flavors that "cool" feeling that is so nice for summer. Pick your favorite flavor from the dropdown.

Last, we have added some new flavors to the Testing Area, and there are more to follow so keep your eyes open! The flavors added today are:

Joo Joo Chews
Sticky Bread
Strawberry Shortcake
Carrot Cake
Hazelnut Spread
Chocolate Maple

These are going to be great, and several more will be added very soon. Thanks, and enjoy!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
We would like to announce our brand new DIY category on the website! For those of you who like to dabble in DIY, we now offer flavorings that can be added to Unflavored E-juice in whatever quantity you like. If you are unfamiliar with DIY, please remember that you need to mix carefully. The flavorings themselves will be available in the "Flavorings" subcategory, and you can always find our Unflavored E-Juice and Sweetener in the "Else" subcategory. We currently have 41 flavors to choose from. These are single flavors only and not mixes of multiple flavors (that's why you won't find flavors like Snickerdoodle). Each comes in a 3ml bottle, which translates roughly to a dram, or 60 drops. It is up to you how strong or how weak you wish to make your own creation, but remember to have plenty of Unflavored on hand in case you make it too strong. Always test as you go until you get the perfect mixture. DO NOT vape these flavorings alone, they won't work right in your atomizer and obviously are intended to be added to your base mixture. Enjoy!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

EDIT: A couple of things:
1. Another possible use for the flavorings is to add to existing T's flavors for something a little different, or something a little stronger. BE CAREFUL doing this!! Many existing flavors could VERY easily be over-flavored! More is not always better. You would definitely need to mute it a tad with more Unflavored E-Juice.

2. Since the question will be asked, a ROUGH baseline for creating your own flavors should be about 2 drops per ml up to the total amount you want to make. For example:
Take an empty 6ml bottle. Add about 12 drops of your favorite flavoring. Fill bottle to 6ml with Unflavored E-juice. The base mixture AND flavoring together should total 6ml.
It should take about 20 drops of flavoring plus your base mixture to create a 10ml bottle of juice.
It should take about 30 drops of flavoring plus your base mixture to create a 15ml bottle of juice.

REMEMBER: This is a general baseline. It is STRONGLY recommended to start with fewer drops than what is recommended above. Once you have made your juice, shake shake shake (at least 20 seconds) until well mixed. TEST. Add drops from there to establish what YOUR baseline is. Leave a little room to add extra Unflavored in case you over-flavor it. Our bottles generally hold at least a ml more than what we say their sizes are.

If you intend to use these flavorings to create mixtures with something other than Ms T's Unflavored E-Juice, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. We cannot provide information on how to make your base mixtures of VG, PG, nicotine, or whatever else you want to put into it. This is why they call it DO IT YOURSELF, and questions of a more technical nature are up to you to answer.

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
You Asked We Listened!

Yes! We were asked to do another 20% off Sale so using doodle2011 will get you that 20% off. Sale is good this weekend Saturday and Sunday and will expire on Sunday June 10 at 11:59 PM!

Bottle Buddy Special Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

We recently recieved a very good deal on Bottle Buddies and with that we are able to pass along this deal to our customers. You can now purchase 1 Bottle Buddy and Get 1 Free here at the home of the ORIGINAL Bottle Buddy!!

Coupons on the Site 24/7

We always have Coupons on our site Click Here to view them now. We change them every month!

New Flavors in the Testing Area!

We added a BRAND NEW NEVER SEEN ITEM!

Ms T's Bakery is the home of the ORIGINAL and BEST Snickerdoodle Cookie.

Presenting the Baker's Special: Snickerdoodle-Doodles!!
As usual get it here FIRST before the others try to copy us!

We added a variety of ways to make the Snickerdoodle even better. Check out what we have come up with so far!

Almond-Doodle: Now with the great nutty flavor of almonds.
Banana-Doodle: You'll love the added banana flavor.
Coconut-Doodle: What cookie isn't better with coconut?
Frosting-Doodle: Like a Snickerdoodle smeared with sweet cake icing!
Honey-Doodle: Snickerdoodle Cookie drizzled with honey.
PB-Doodle: Creamy, creamy peanut butter.
Marshmallow-Doodle: Snickerdoodles and light, puffy marshmallow.
Vanilla Ice Cream-Doodle: A new slant on cookies and cream!

Check them out Click Here!

Testing Area Changes! Very Important

There has been an important change to the Testing Area. Before purchasing from the Testing Area please review the information page about the changes Click Here to go there now!

Ms T's Bakery Needs Help!

Ms T is in need of someone who can embroider and help with making apparel with Ms T's Bakery logo! It has come to our attention that it may be difficult because of the amount of colors. However, we are willing to cut down those colors to bring our customers T-Shirts, hats and more. So if you know someone that may be able to help Ms T with this please email mstsbakery@gmail.com with the details.

Smooches
Ms T

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
Hey T,

I just got my 17 flavors in on this order! It's too late at night for me to vape without nightmares/insomnia, so they will have to wait until the morning... Just wanted to say that I simply smelled frosted-doodle and it smells FANTASTIC! I also smelled one of the bourbons and it smelled fairly authentic. I look forward to trying it out! (As a recovering alcoholic, I always thought it'd be nice to be able to enjoy the flavor without actually having to drink!)

Anyways, I'm certain I'll leave reviews for all the ones I absolutely love here in the next week or so! :D

Thanks again!
-net

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Ms T's is introducing a 30ml bottle size to the lineup. We will still have the 2x 15ml bottle deal as well, in case you still want the smaller 15ml bottles. The price for 2x 15ml bottles special will remain at $21, which will also be the price of the 30ml bottles.

So here is the lineup:

6ml - $5

10ml - $8

15ml - $11.50

2x 15ml - $21

30ml - $21

We hope everyone enjoys the new bottle size!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread