Upgrade from aio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannavape

Jun 27, 2018
Hi all,
I have been smoking cigarettes for almost 10 years and wanted to quit, the first device I have is a joyetech ego aio and it kept me away from cigarette since Jan 2018. I am happy with it but want to upgrade to have more vapor. I use 12 mg 70/30 vg/pg juice. I heard that mesh coils do give better flavor and vapor, how long do they last. My coils usually last 3 weeks. So I would really appreciate your suggestions on starter kits and batteries and charger. Also heard that bottom air flow systems have leaking problems so may be a top airflow is what I am thinking of. I want to keep myself away smok as I heard of these mods exploding when compared to others. Also I usually do mtl so prefer something with which I can do both mtl and do. I know it's too many things to ask for, appreciate your inputs

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Get yourself a Smoant Cylon or Battlestar for a mod
Both take two 18650 batteries so get 4 so you always have some charged and ready to go. Buy some Samsung 30q batteries from imrbatteries dot com or orbtronic dot com.
From the same place get your charger. Get the gyrfalcon all-44
Opus bt-c3100 or
Xtar vc-4 or vp-4
Now for a tank. The bottom airflow leaking is only an issue with rebuildable tanks. I’m assuming you won’t be building your own coils because you didn’t ask about buying wire, coiling tools, or wicking, etc.
Having said that a good tank for you is the Uwell Crown. It has been around awhile and is proven. I use the .5 coils and they provide great vapor and flavor. They also last up to and more than a month on a regular basis. This is with a juice that isn’t heavy on the sweetner because that kills coils prematurely.
Go to vapecrawler dot com and type in the mod you want then the tank. It will give you best prices and where to buy from. It’s a good resource for all your vaping gear. You get these things and you will be a happy vaper using tried and true equipment. All quality stuff no fluff. Enjoy and make sure you stick to the two sites I listed for batteries because otherwise you can end up with fakes which is dangerous. Good luck

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all,
I have been smoking cigarettes for almost 10 years and wanted to quit, the first device I have is a joyetech ego aio and it kept me away from cigarette since Jan 2018. I am happy with it but want to upgrade to have more vapor. I use 12 mg 70/30 vg/pg juice. I heard that mesh coils do give better flavor and vapor, how long do they last. My coils usually last 3 weeks. So I would really appreciate your suggestions on starter kits and batteries and charger. Also heard that bottom air flow systems have leaking problems so may be a top airflow is what I am thinking of. I want to keep myself away smok as I heard of these mods exploding when compared to others. Also I usually do mtl so prefer something with which I can do both mtl and do. I know it's too many things to ask for, appreciate your inputs
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
Looking for some guidance! (Soon to be new vaper!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread