Upgrade my first e-cig help

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcarley

Feb 4, 2013
Ireland
Hi guys, I'm looking to upgrade my first e-cig been off the smokes since new year day.
The setup I'm using at the moment is a mini ego battery and a kanger t2 clearo. I was looking for a cheap tank setup so was thinking this ............

ego c twist vv

Texas tuff tank (recommended as a good cheap tank by a few people on this forum)

boge 510 lr cartos
[h=3]all coming in at a price of under 40 euro[/h]is this a good setup or do you think I would get a better setup for around the same price. Thanks guys any help appreciated :)

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
Seems like a decent price...

Me personally I do not like carto tanks myself, they seem to give me a sort of dry nasty taste after a while.

Have you thought about the vivi nova clearomizer at all?

There are tons of vids on youtube to show you all about them try looking them up if you are interested. The only reason I am recommending this is because they have replaceable heads that are quite easy to replace AND if you really want to get deep and start making your own coils this would be a good place to start. So just a reminder dont throw away any of your heads B/C someday you may want to start rebuilding them. Hope this helps

Texas Tuff tanks would be a good choice though so don't let me steer you away from it, a lot of people use them(carto tanks in general)
and a lot of people use vivi novas as well... Good luck on your purchase

djcarley

Feb 4, 2013
Ireland
Iv ordered a few boge 510 lr cartos going to try them first without a tank just to see if I like them first. If I don't like them I think Ill order a vivi nova tank T41CK. If I do like them think ill order a texas tuff tank or a mom and pop mini sub tank to stick on there.

Do you think that's a good idea or do you need to buy a tank to really see how good the cartos are ? or will just using the carto with no tank give me an idea if I like cartos or not. Thanks guys great help

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
This will at least get your foot in the door when it comes to carto tanks. I am not hating on them what so ever neither am I saying it is a bad idea to get one. I am just telling you my personal and honest opinion about them with out even trying them long. I only had the thing a week and seemed like I was losing flavor after a few days... Not worth it IMO

Vivi nova are the perfect learning rebuildable beginners piece... Like I said before you can rebuild them if you want but you can also just purchase the heads for them and they're really not that bad of a price. Just be sure that if you vivi nova, be sure to go with the mini so it will not look funny one your eGo battery and to really make look normal you can purchase some of these as they will cover up the eGo cone threading and make your device look like one whole unit

NOTE: If your attempting to rebuild without some kind of VV mod that allows you check your ohms you will need a multi meter to go with your collection.

ajadler

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread