Upgrading my 510 to either a eGo or a Riva, have a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itslikeCody

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
California
I've had my 510 for a good 6-8 months, and this battery life is driving me insane.

I'm finally ready to upgrade, and I've always said that I was going to get an eGo when the time was right, however this Riva 510 kit costs 30 dollars less, and from what I've seen, the Riva 510 has the preferred battery?

I'm not too sure.

I just want to know what really is the difference between the two, and which one is better.

All input is appreciated :D

itslikeCody

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
California
were are you looking?

if you hit the 20% off button, the joye ego is 40 and the riva se is 35 at liberty flights.

Ah, yeah, that's where I was looking. I didn't notice the eGo was only $40 after the 20% off was clicked. I'm just so used to seeing it for $60 everywhere.

What's the difference between 650mAh batteries and 750mAh batteries? Do you know?

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
Ah, yeah, that's where I was looking. I didn't notice the eGo was only $40 after the 20% off was clicked. I'm just so used to seeing it for $60 everywhere.

What's the difference between 650mAh batteries and 750mAh batteries? Do you know?

100mAh. :)

Are you a dripper or a carto person. The Riva Se comes with attys, the Riva Deluxe comes with Boge 2.0 cartos.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN

higher mAh means longer between charges. Riva will go 6-8 hrs, my 1100 mAh will go 10+ hrs. I have both, and either is awesome.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
forget the eGO and RIVA......i loved my eGO but OMG, the GO GO is a hundred times better. CigEasy has them in stock right now. I am a heavy chain-vaper and the GO GO is a powerhouse, and so much easier to use than the eGO.

If his 510 has a smaller battery than the Riva 510 SE's 750 battery then he will notice a difference towards the positive. The company says the battery should last 'all day'. Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510 I'm still waiting on my kit so I can't tell ya from first hand experience. It's a good deal for the price which was my concern - keeping cost down. The Go Go is still 6o bucks with the sale price and without the sale is 80 bucks. The GO GO does have some nice specs. If he can afford it it does look like it would really deliver.
THE GO-GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread