Upgrading to itaste mvp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalRaven

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Roanoke, Va
Received my MVP today at work today and can say I've been using it nonstop with a Protank. My twists will gather dust when compared to this. It's a fantastic device that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. Not to mention the build quality. I work in a demanding job field with a lot of physical activity involved and have had two twist batteries bite the dust over the past few months. I really feel no worry carrying this around while at work.

bazmonkey

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Oakland, CA
You're gonna love it! I went the other way: I bought an MVP and ended up getting a 1100mAh twist for the out-and-about times.

I can't really say it performs better than a twist... because they both work just fine. It's more the clearo/atty/carto that would affect performance.

It has a great solid feel, and the battery life is awesome. That USB charging port may seem like a gimmick but it's damn useful. So many times on a bus or train it's kept my phone going.

Enjoy! The MVP is one of those things that solves problems you didn't know you had. You won't realize how much of a pain charging was until you don't have to :)

Vape mail!!! Just got it and I love it. So glad I bought it!!
20130520_180116.jpg

MetalRaven

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Roanoke, Va
I was using the kanger protank before getting the mvp so the clearos that came with it are gathering dust honestly lol. Ivape had a special where the protanks were 15$ give or take and the MVP 55 after the code fightback1 was applied. Granted I was never a fan or ce4 or vivi at all so I might be a little biased against trying them out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread