Upon Further Review.. E-cig Breakdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLOTEK

Feb 17, 2010
Montreal, Canada
I've searched OVID, EBSCO, CINHAL, all the search engines for legitimate research on electronic cigarettes and wonder if I'm the only one who thinks its odd that FDA, World Health Organization, etc etc keep saying "BEWARE" yet no one has actually sponsored an actual quantitative study on e-cigs???
Seriously, do we live in the 50's? Are you telling me "Big tobacco" still runs everything?
Maybe I'm being overly cynical!
Still searching...wish me luck!

Moreover, why arent they acknowledging the studies that are out there. and if they cared so much about the public, why arent they initiating further studies rather than, waiting for e-cig companies etc. to come to them, offering free samples etc to be analyzed. they should have already spent what,...thousand bucks it would cost to get all the products and do the testing? this defenitely looks more like very successful tobacco lobbying etc to keep these from getting too big. they do this with the issue of marijuana also. there are many documented facts about the benefits of the drug, yet pfizer and other companies dont want you smoking unregulated pot, they want you spending a ton of money on cancer of glocoma meds, that they make.. go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread