Urgent! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilazy

Feb 16, 2010
California
Hi ya'll for all those who've been helping me make my decision (regarding 510 and kr8), I'm happy to tell you all that I went with the 510! :) Just placed my order with cignot with kit (carts switched to empties since I want 0nico, spare atty and batt, and a small juice (just to get the free shipping :p)
Anyways, now I have a few questions and want them answered quick since I've been told the shipping with cignot is uber fast. A) I want a place to get good quality sampler juices cheap and fast. B) I want to get myself a 510 USB Passthrough and PCC, again cheap and fast. Sorry for sounding demanding, but I just want to have everything ready so I can get my first ecig together asap. Speaking of which, if you have suggestions on how to start, eg setup first use or whatsoever, I'm listening :D. Thanks ya'll!

dg99

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
Vancouver, BC
BestEcig-Newest Mini E-cigarette|E-cigarette|wholesale e-liquid has a huge variety of flavors and nic levels, they are based in china but Beci (the owner) is renowned for his quick shipping. In fact, my order got from him to customs in 4 days (where it was stopped.. but that's Canadian customs for ya and a different story) Folks seem to like their juice, the company manufactures their own. Shipping is ~$15, but juice is really cheap so if you order a bunch of samples it's well worth it. Beci is also known to throw in a few freebies :)

Enjoy your 510, you made the right choice. Best of luck getting the ball rolling.

devilazy

Feb 16, 2010
California
If you'd rather buy in the states, I'll let some other folks recommend a speedy shipping vendor.
I'd rather buy from the states because I actually am going back to Hong Kong this summer and thought about getting china stock then since it'd probably be cheaper.

DICKW said:
Tasty Vapor is the quickest I've seen, he's in California 2 days to Va.
Yea, tasty vap doesn't have sampler sizes though. Plus the only non-nicotine they sell are their doublers and that's a bit more than "sampler" for me lol.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
BestEcig-Newest Mini E-cigarette|E-cigarette|wholesale e-liquid has a huge variety of flavors and nic levels, they are based in china but Beci (the owner) is renowned for his quick shipping. In fact, my order got from him to customs in 4 days (where it was stopped.. but that's Canadian customs for ya and a different story) Folks seem to like their juice, the company manufactures their own. Shipping is ~$15, but juice is really cheap so if you order a bunch of samples it's well worth it. Beci is also known to throw in a few freebies :)

Enjoy your 510, you made the right choice. Best of luck getting the ball rolling.

China vendors will not likely ship until after Chinese New Year celebrations are over, the 24th.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Vapor4Life has a nice selection of sampler size bottles (5ml) in a variety of flavors in 0 nic. They are $2.95 each. Shipping is fast and discreet. They always seem to toss in a few free goodies. The Cinnamon Roll is yummy.

I 2nd this. I'm in AZ and I always get my shipments in 2 days (not including weekends have to account for Sunday)

Also...the package comes in a "discreet" enough package I would think...just a regular white/blue/red USPS mailing envelope (but well insulated/wrapped with bubble wrap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread