Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Well...I tried, but it doesn't want to accept my age....insists there is an error, that it doesn't match age previous given???
There is a second age question on the next page from the first. Enter the same age in that box will make that error go away.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Last edited:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
They seemed to think that a transition period is needed. Going to sleep smoking and waking to be vaper, I was prepared, didn't seem possible. It can work if you are totally disgusted and you don't want to take a pharmaceutical drug that has a reputation for killing. vaping doesn't seem to do that. Actually, I find it relaxing.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
done.

One thing though... I think there was a question missing at the end there, after the last flavor question there was another whole series of flavor answers, but no question.

I’m assuming they wanted to know what flavors we vape now, but didn’t quite answer correctly, due to the missing query.

Seemed strange anyway.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Dear gang,

Every now and then I ask if you'll spare some time to do something to protect vaping. In this case, I urge all US resident vapers to spend around 20 minutes completing this survey by Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos.

(non US residents will not be able to participate, and only one person per household/ip address can participate. I guess if there's another vaper in your house, you might have them complete it on their cellphone or at work)

A quick reminder as to why this is important (text from CASAA):

In March, the FDA published an advanced notice of proposed rulemaking (ANPRM) regarding standards for flavored vapor products. An ANPRM is the beginning of the rule making process and serves as an opportunity for all stakeholders to provide feedback to the agency by way of comments and scientific studies.

As part of the effort to address some of the questions posed by the FDA in the ANPRM regarding flavored vapor products, Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos has developed the survey. The data collected will provide valuable information about patterns of e-cigarette use with a focus on the role that flavors play.

Many thanks!

Done! Thank you for posting the survey.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Done. I hated the redundant questions. Plus why does any survey need to know how much money you make? :rolleyes:

I think the income question rules out kids? And I think the redundant questions indicate thoughtful, true answers rather than someone just checking boxes because they were asked to help out with a survey.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Done and have to agree with Lynn. Too many repeat questions. Why?

I think the income question rules out kids? And I think the redundant questions indicate thoughtful, true answers rather than someone just checking boxes because they were asked to help out with a survey.
LOL...You beat me to the answer...:) Redundancy is frequently used in surveys and tests to confirm the veracity of the answers given...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread