Urgent: Spare a few mins for this important survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I finally did it, but one thing they never consider on these, is a tobacco user that smoked cigars. I had to guess the approximate equivalent in cigs. I indicated that I would go back to smoking on this, if the only flavors were limited to 2 flavors. In reality that will never happen in my case because I DIY my own juice. I felt that it was important to put it that way, because the fruit and candy flavors, are very important to my mix's. :|

KAS

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
images

Same as above..... :D

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I finally did it, but one thing they never consider on these, is a tobacco user that smoked cigars. I had to guess the approximate equivalent in cigs. I indicated that I would go back to smoking on this, if the only flavors were limited to 2 flavors. In reality that will never happen in my case because I DIY my own juice. I felt that it was important to put it that way, because the fruit and candy flavors, are very important to my mix's. :|

KAS

I said I’d go back to smoking and like you, I diy. But the question, I believe, was if there were only two flavors. I took it as I think it was meant, if I could only get two flavors. I think that’s really the purpose of the survey anyway. Regulations against flavor won’t affect us now, but it might have when we started, you know? And it will affect those who are just starting or never get into diy.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I said I’d go back to smoking and like you, I diy. But the question, I believe, was if there were only two flavors. I took it as I think it was meant, if I could only get two flavors. I think that’s really the purpose of the survey anyway. Regulations against flavor won’t affect us now, but it might have when we started, you know? And it will affect those who are just starting or never get into diy.

That is what I was trying to say, I thought it was important to put it that way, for that very reason. :)

KAS

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
I use VPN a lot of times anyways. Limiting by IP seems like a problem, both service providers and VPN's cycle IP addresses so you could still get a duplicate but be legitimate. The questions wern't 100% redundant, close, but not 100%. Favorite tank is Digiflavor, but they didn't list that, favorite mod is Joyetech, but that would be misleading, so went with Other :( Wished they asked about mod/tank splits. Had to admit Kangertech was my first, but that is not what made being able to quit and nevr going to go back so easy (and enjoyable).

This is one of those surveys that will help protect our flavors..
So many trick questions in this survey asking the same questions in a different way. Wonder why that would be?
Anyway Done and I even put in my less used email address for any other surveys....Lord Do not take my flavors away and don't force me to go to the big cig companys to buy e-cigs with their Gov high paid Lobbied people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread