• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

US juice vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

shack22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Halifax,Canada
Hey-- this site has a great list of US suppliers that ship to Canada. She also does alot of US juice reviews. Her reviews are quite entertaining!

EvelVaper |

E-Juice Reviews | EvelVaper

Also--your chances of getting packages are pretty good. I've ordered nic about 10 times without trouble-- mostly Rts vapes and ecigexpress

Last edited:

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
USPS First Class to Canada can take 7-10 days. It routes through Jamaica, NY usually, no matter where in the country it's sent from from what I have seen (even west coast back to west coast). On the positive side, it's cheaper than sending the same package across Canada, so US vendors SHOULD be pricing a small package reasonably, unless they are factoring other fixed costs into their pricing. I actually cross the border from BC to mail packages under 4lbs back to BC if I don't mind having no tracking and slower ship times. Crazy - I'm talking like $3 compared to over $10.

For those asking, Ecigexpress is pretty fair from what I have seen, they get a lot of Canadians ordering. I have gone to their shop personally, they are right across the line too.

CPT.SPALDING

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
WINNIPEG,MB.CANADA
Great idea on that, I'd hate to be sweating it out waiting whether customs will allow a package. The few times I'd mailed ejuice to friends in Canada, I'd mark it as flavoring on the form or something and rip off the vendor's label, I was so worried!

Im generally a paranoid person when it comes to ordering liquids direct from the USA.I travel to the us about three times a year,but i don't want to take the chance of bringing it back with me.Im convinced that they would do a search and seizure on me just out of shear bad luck.

DIGIDY

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Niagara Region
I have had luck with Mom and Pop vapor shop, Happy eSmoker, Good Prophets, Mt Baker Vapor and High Desert Vapes. I think I've ordered from a couple others but I cant think of them right now. I have had no issues with customs or lost packages or anything. I did become concerned when Mt Baker Vapor tracking stayed at LAX but within 2 weeks it did arrive. (I suppose it just doesn't always get scanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread