Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I'm trying to find this concentrate. Anyone know where to buy it or know if one that tastes the same?
IMG_20200406_141335~2.jpg

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Oh man, I thought this might happen. I tried to find it at Bull City Flavor, and it's not there :(. Looks like there might be some at River Supply. This is probably my favorite tobacco, too.

Edit: I just saw where River Supply is temporarily closed due to Covid-19.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    USA mix has always been a staple for me. Trump has always said that tobacco flavors would be available for 21+ vapers. What the heck? Are flavor suppliers going out of business? Can't make a profit on adults anymore?
    I seem to recall reading something about Hangsen not producing as much of their flavors as in the past. I did see some online shops selling the premix, but I'll need to verify that after work.

Reactions: stols001

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Reactions: smacuser

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    For me,SC are the best tobaccos.Parliament,Mild 7,Blended tobacco,Real Cig,7 wolves...Almost every their tobacco concentrate is excellent if you like tobacco eliquids.If you want Hangsen,You can order Hangda eliquids from FT (same name,same diy concentrate used-100ml for about 8,50 dollars)
    Not a fan of these...
    IMG_20200407_112644.jpg

MartinD

ECF Veteran
    Sep 18, 2017
    Those are rebranded Hangsen.I've used to buy them when I was started vaping.Last year I've ordered every HS tobacco concentrate from NicotineRiver and they are the same.For me,SC concentrates are superb compared to Hangsen,Inawera,Flavour Art or Flavorah.Also,on RiverSupply site is GermanFlavours American Blend Gold which is the most realistic tobacco flavor I've tried - if you are looking for that.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Those are rebranded Hangsen.I've used to buy them when I was started vaping.Last year I've ordered every HS tobacco concentrate from NicotineRiver and they are the same.For me,SC concentrates are superb compared to Hangsen,Inawera,Flavour Art or Flavorah.Also,on RiverSupply site is GermanFlavours American Blend Gold which is the most realistic tobacco flavor I've tried - if you are looking for that.
    I used to love Dekang Marl bo ro from Fasttech but they stopped selling or stopped making it. This forced me into DIY and it's been a major battle trying to make a liquid that I can vape. Most tobacco flavors to me are either too harsh, too dirty ashtray tasting or taste like maple syrup... Not good! I found this Hangsen that I posted on top and added a little sweetener and that makes a decent vape for me. I've been trying several different brands of sweeteners and it makes a big difference in them all.

I've also been making some Salt-Nic fruit flavors for friends since getting into DIY... I can't handle this Salt-Nic at all tho. I find it too harsh and it makes me cough... I find this strange. I like 18 to 22mg of regular nic in my liquids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread