Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I have this to try... I bought it and forgot it... I hope it tastes like the one I like.
IMG_20200407_135801.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
This thread makes me miss the old Hangsen thread. That thread got me over the hump, and on my way in DIY tobacco juice. I had just started vaping (after 45 years of smoking) and knew it wouldn't be the gear that might make me go back to cigs, but the lack of an acceptable tobacco juice from the B&Ms around here.

I didn't know about DIY at the time, so out of desperation, I did an online search for making your own tobacco eliquids. The old ECF Hangsen thread came up in the first page of results. As soon as I started reading that thread, I knew I had hit pay dirt. ECF to the rescue, for me. That thread got me on my way in DIY.

Some of you folks were probably in that thread also. If so, thanks for those contributions. You helped me as well.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I got away from flavors for at least two years and vaped DIY unflavored juice. The other day I mixed up some Hangsen USA Mix from a flavor bottle that's well over 3 years old. It tasted fine.

I learned a long time ago that single flavor mixes are probably not going to be what I expected. You have to add some other flavorings in small quantities to develop a really great flavor. Even then it can be hit and miss unless you keep really accurate records of every mix you do. Make several test mixes, vary the recipe, and know what's in each before picking the winner in the bunch. I'm not that disciplined. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread