Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Our scientists have been hard at work in the dark of night.....

1drblood.JPG

Some say they were inspired by True Blood......(Yes Eric is officially gorgeous!)

1peterbrady.jpg

Some say they run their cars, their central heating and their hearts on ECOpure.

1topsecret.JPG

Some say they dream seven figure chemical formulae.

We just call them............the Geeks! 8-o

These guys, whose faces must remain secret to protect them from the headhunters, strive relentlessly to produce the world's purest, cleanest and most enjoyable eliquid. All across the US vapers have been turning on to ECOpure so now we are sending you a boatload over to satisfy demand.

ECOpure USA
is on the way and to show our faith in the taste of US vapers
our US partners will be giving away hundreds,
YES HUNDREDS,
of FREE bottles.

These will be 20ml bottles, not the piddling 3ml, 5ml cheapo giveaways!
Watch this forum to check when the Great USA Giveaway begins, it should be next week when the tanker docks!

Some US suppliers will also be giving FREE bottles of ECOpure with every kit bought while stocks last - at least 100 bottles!!

You've never had it so good

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Maybe you don't show their faces because it will be a giveaway that they are in china? ;)

Well, why don't you put your big bucks where your mouth is and come and visit us, we have one of those little driveways you call runways at a village called Manchester, which is just 30 minutes away from where the photos were taken.:facepalm:
We make our liquid right here in the UK and you are welcome to see our lab, hell we even have a Starbucks on site!!!;)

I love you really:p

pc07.JPG

shining-wit-albums-evo-picture7172-thestig.jpg

Last edited:

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
Ok now I am confused, first you said they were in a lab in the USA, now you are saying you make your liquid in the UK? I know your site says both, but it started off as a "lab in the US" topic. And why do you say I have big bucks? I don't remember stating that fact.
And how is the pic of that girl showing me that she is the one in the pics in the lab? The pics in the lab dont show either person having anything protruding from their shirt like the pic of the girl does, and you said "These guys, whose faces must remain secret" which lead me to believe they were male, now I am even more confused.

On a serious note and all joking aside, I got in a bottle of your ULTRApure Menthol, it has no menthol taste at all, and actually taste like plastic, did I just get a bad one and should reorder? I was really hoping that I found "the one" because I like the whole "pure" concept, but if "pure" taste like this, I want no parts of it.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Ok now I am confused, first you said they were in a lab in the USA, now you are saying you make your liquid in the UK? I know your site says both, but it started off as a "lab in the US" topic. And why do you say I have big bucks? I don't remember stating that fact.
And how is the pic of that girl showing me that she is the one in the pics in the lab? The pics in the lab dont show either person having anything protruding from their shirt like the pic of the girl does, and you said "These guys, whose faces must remain secret" which lead me to believe they were male, now I am even more confused.

On a serious note and all joking aside, I got in a bottle of your ULTRApure Menthol, it has no menthol taste at all, and actually taste like plastic, did I just get a bad one and should reorder? I was really hoping that I found "the one" because I like the whole "pure" concept, but if "pure" taste like this, I want no parts of it.

Never in this thread, or elsewhere that I'm aware of, is it stated that ECOpure is made in the USA. It is well known that it is made in the UK and this thread was about a giveaway being done by Intellicig and its U.S. distributors. ;) But I can see how the thread might be confusing to someone new who hasn't done any other reading up on the company or visited their site.

I was going to make a comment about doing research and spending more than a day or two on the forum before making unfounded accusations. But since you started your last paragraph with "On a serious note and all joking aside" I'll assume you were trying to be funny with your initial post on this thread and therefore I'll leave it alone. ;)

As to your question of taste. I think you'll find many posts here on the forum about how peoples tastes, and therefore their likes and dislikes, make drastic changes in the first few weeks of making the switch from smoking to vaping. Because of this I won't say that your opinion of ECOpure will definitely change but I will say that with any liquid that you try and don't like it is a good idea to set it aside and give it another try at a later date.

As an example, my father, who still smokes but did vape for awhile along with smoking, thinks that every liquid I have him try tastes like some type of berry. Doesn't matter if it is a fruit flavor, tobacco flavor, bakery flavor, or even ECOpure, he still thinks they are all some sort of fruit. For me though, using the same liquids, having not smoked for quite awhile now I can differentiate between all of the great different flavors of all the liquids I vape.

Good luck in finding what works for you ;)

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk

The English language can be a little difficult for some people to understand, but I'm sure if you re-read this thread and have a look at Electronic Cigarettes, Electric Cigarette, E-Cigarettes, E-Cig, E-Liquid, you will find enlightenment.

I suggest that you contact a company called innovapor as it is they who produce ULTRApure, having attempted to produce a liquid like our own ECOpure. The two companies are not connected in any way.

John.

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
ahhh!!! now it all makes sense!
This is great news actually! I am now excited to try yours! Because I swear what I have here taste like pure plastic nastyness. I have about 50 flavors total, and I can tell them apart, no problem. I also mix my own.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for the clarification and setting my dumb .... straight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread